wooly bugger

Uptick in members?

Yes, now go convert all your liberal democrat friends and maybe we can stop our stupid law makers from making more stupid laws.

That's going to be tough. The easier and more realistic thing is to wake up all your complacent gun owner friends who aren't doing anything about it. It's amazing how many there are.

Welcome to the forum... er, late welcome.

Yes, we are averaging 7 to 10 new members a day, and that honestly started before newtown, and a bit before elections.

There are far more new people trying to buy guns just in case they will not be able to in the future. =)

I owned firearms for 12 years, but I joined right after Newtown, because I immediately knew that the fallout in NJ will be worse than on the National level. Too much stuff going on for Federal government to focus on gun control for too long, while our local govt. is never that busy. This was the only place I could count on to get all of the information on latest developments.