smoe_picka

Purchase at Ammoman.com

Went to pick up a case of happiness and was caught off guard when sales person asked for DL and FID. Then she said they are tracking ammo purchases and she needed to photocopy both. I usually don't do this anywhere else for rifle ammo. Is this procedure or buyer beware?

They are open until 3 now.

Ok few comments only one of the comments is useful. Dicks requires my dl and fid on all purchases so its not odd that ammoman would either. They clearly state this requirement as well as their others all over their website.

The owner had a brand new Bentley fresh from the dealer and parked it in the handicapped parking space but he wasn't handicapped physically.

The receptionist who filled my order was super hott!

Ok few comments only one of the comments is useful. Dicks requires my dl and fid on all purchases so its not odd that ammoman would either. They clearly state this requirement as well as their others all over their website.

The owner had a brand new Bentley fresh from the dealer and parked it in the handicapped parking space but he wasn't handicapped physically.

Might be his wife...little older?

Amber is Very Very HOT!!!!

Yeah who ever it was, was a knockout and in a hot outfit.

Ummm, Pics please....LOL

I cant tell what you guys were more excited over....Hot Girl or case of ammo?.... :)

Hey listen when a super hot girl hands you a 1000 rounds of same lot Federal Gold Medal Match, Sierra Match King BTHP 175 grain 7.62x51 rounds thats exciting brother. Then she collects your $1250 and some of exceptment fades, but damnit it was still hot. Wish i had a picture.