gunforhire

Remember Always Aim for the Blue Helmet!

Or shoot them in their sandals.

Extended family member with a good heart worked for the UN and volunteered to go into some Hot Spots. Belleville girl...Ant you might even know her. Anyway, she used to talk about how the UN Peacekeepers were some of the lowest life people you could get. These pissant countries would send ill equipped criminals out to make their quotas for bodies for the UN. They would steal, rape, plunder whatever they could get. Many of them didn't have proper footware. So, lay down some wood with nails in them around your property and you might keep a good percentage of them at bay. The rest, those helmets get hot, so we ought to show some NJ Style greetings and put some 30 cal ventilation holes in those helmets.

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/1401352014

I have a friend now retired after 25 years with the UN,she served in just about every hot spot from Serbia to Mogadishu but is still called upon to do missions as an independent contractor.Her opinion is that the UN is ineffectual, out of touch and has turned into a patronage mill used by governments to reward friends of the state with not enough brains or education to be ambassadors or diplomats.

I tend to agree.....

While I would not shoot anyone from the UN, I have been inside the belly of the beast, working for them for about a month and change.

The reckless disregard for America and American laws was eye opening. I got out as soon as I can.

NYC safety codes were disregarded, offices were overcrowded and people smoked in their offices. Meanwhile they are telling us that we have to reduce our carbon foot print and give up our guns while UN employees get two free flights home every year. EFF THAT.

I have NO love for the UN and make no apologies. I have said many times on

My show we should push the UN into the East river. They have no business controlling anything in our Country. This is only the beginning. And I am not happy.

My show we should push the UN into the East river. They have no business controlling anything in our Country. This is only the beginning. And I am not happy.

And I concur 100%, but that's a long way from advocating shooting them.

And I concur 100%, but that's a long way from advocating shooting them.

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

-Capt. John Parker

I've been saying that for years. I was hoping a good wind storm would just topple it. They are useless as tits on a bull. It's bullsh*t, we don't need them, they serve no purpose. Fook this diplomat crap too.