RedBowTies88

Buzzed by an Apache...

Just was walking to my car at work when a legit Apache Helicopter buzzed overhead at treetop level probably going 75-90mph.

I would of in the past thought it was pretty badass and went about my day..however now I find it a bit concerning... WTF are they doing?

I called my bud who lives down the road and he said he's been seeing them for the last few days... same deal, low and fast.

Just was walking to my car at work when a legit Apache Helicopter buzzed overhead at treetop level probably going 75-90mph.

I would of in the past thought it was pretty badass and went about my day..however now I find it a bit concerning... WTF are they doing?

I called my bud who lives down the road and he said he's been seeing them for the last few days... same deal, low and fast.

What town?

Lots of helicopter activity at Millville Airport today. Boeing has a facility there to work on Chinooks and you see them flying around. Today seemed like more activity than usual for them. I caught a glimpse of two that looked like Apache. Also a Coast Guard and one marked 'State Trooper' but not NJ. That one appeared to have the Delaware State logo but couldn't be sure. I had lunch there and I'm sure there were, at least, a couple more. Unusual for Millville but then fixed wing traffic was higher than normal for a weekday.

I saw a Blackhawk flying up the coast off of Sea Isle today. I was going for a run on the promenade there.

The other day I had 6-7 C130's fly over my house, very low. Shook the whole house which is why I looked out to see wtf was going on. I'm situated below a very popular flight path for planes going to ACY, but only once in the 10 years I've lived here have I seen a C130- only one, and I believe it was related to the AC Air Show.

I have coast guard helo's practically over my house 3-4 times a day/night, in fact...there's one right now. They seem to like the bay near my house for training or something.