Tactical Turtle

PORK ROLL or TAYLOR HAM!?

379 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the delicious manufactured pork product indigenous to NJ?

• Pork roll
    • Taylor ham

Pork roll is the generic name. Taylor Ham is a particular produc/brand.

What if you go into a deli/bagel shop and ask for Taylor Ham and they only have "Brand X Pork Roll"? Are you turning around and walking out?

I generally just say pork roll.

When I was young we used to have it for dinner. There was an episode of (original) Star Trek that had these parasites that flew down and attacked people. The parasites kind of looked like pork roll. Freaked me out!

Young lady from NJ brought a few pork roll, egg and cheese sandwhiches into our Times Square office after a bunch of us went out for drinks the night before. There were a few people who had never had pork roll before. It was interesting watching them eat it. At first they were a little apprehensive b/c they had never heard of or seen pork roll. All the Jersey natives were intently watching them. They enjoyed enjoyed it and said they would def order again when given the opportunity.

I lived in Jersey longer than you.

I think some people are just insecure in their homo sexuality.

You ever been to the building where Taylor Ham was started? Huh, jersey?

I can still vote in NJ Democrat primaries, and even bring 10 illegal aliens representing people in NJ graveyards.

Im trying to understand the correlation of pork roll and homosexuality. It seems you understand it so please explain. Please dont be too graphic with personal exploits My relatives came here on the mayflower and landed in nj. Beat that.

Sincerely

Golf.

Im trying to understand the correlation of pork roll and homosexuality. It seems you understand it so please explain. Please dont be too graphic with personal exploits My relatives came here on the mayflower and landed in nj. Beat that.

Sincerely

Golf.

Pork roll is homo. Taylor Ham is New Jersey.

I thought the Mayflower landed at Plymouth Rock. But in 2nd grade they taught me some of the more May-flowery people might have decided to set back out to sea (if you can't see land it aint gay, First Law of the Sea). I never knew those people landed at NJ on the Mayflower. You sure about that?

I bet most eagles fans call it pork roll! mipafox got the Taylor ham part right, just chose the wrong team.

Choose the wrong team, eh? Which Eagles vs. Ginas game you want to bet on this year? You already lost both. Plus most of the rest. Ginas suck. Worst QB last year, broke records for worst QB. Nearly worst team. Projected to top that :D

I have no idea what's going to happen with this new west coast offence, this season. I'm not betting on anything with the Giants. We already lost a running back we never had. And you cant judge a season by the pre season games. The eagles probably have a better chance at the playoffs this year, I cant argue that. Do I think the Eagles are the best team in the NFC? No there are much better.