Tactical Turtle

PORK ROLL or TAYLOR HAM!?

379 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the delicious manufactured pork product indigenous to NJ?

• Pork roll
    • Taylor ham

It's been over a year since this thread started and some of yous people still can't get it through your heads...taylor ham!

And, Alec...ketchup has absolutely no place on a hot dog!

edit to add:

Why can't I use all caps for T A Y L O R H A M?

It's been over a year since this thread started and some of yous people still can't get it through your heads...taylor ham!

And, Alec...ketchup has absolutely no place on a hot dog!

edit to add:

Why can't I use all caps for T A Y L O R H A M?

Because it's spelled P O R K R O L L!

Allright the owner of Cases p o r k r o l l is part of a fraternity i belong to. When i see him. I will personally ask him and that will settle it. You know im right thats why you are replacing p o r k r o l l for taylor ham everytime i write p o r k r o l l

Taylor ham.

Every year I send a friend/client in Minnesota 2 whole hams for his birthday. Now all his friends are clamoring for it. It's their ice fishing breakfast staple.

Growing up in Lodi and a landscaper, lawns would be 2 feet high if it wasn't for Taylor Ham-Egg-Cheese SPK.

Also, anyone try ordering a buttered roll at a deli outside of this area? We are culinarily unique.

So the wife's out and about and reading all this made me hungry for some Taylor Ham so I texted her to pick me up a sandwich on the way home. She's a Maryland transplant so excuse her a bit. But being married for 24 years and still asking me bagel or roll?

What kind of person puts that quintessential loveliness on a bagel for goodness sake? There are those that swear by the everything bagel, but the hole and the texture are all wrong.

God damn commies and your northern liberal influences. I bet Loretta Weinberg calls it taylor ham too. I hope youre happy. Next they'll try to legislate the number of p o r k r o l l slices you can use before it becomes a high capacity sandwich.

That made me LOL.

130.gif

Posted Image

From Jessie's in Hewitt. Notice the proper label.

And we commies "up here" have republican representation in that cesspool Trenton and have supported republican presidential candidates for a very long time. People park on the side of the road and grab their gun and go hunting. Our NRA affiliate range is up here and you see an anjrpc and NRA sticker on almost every truck. People still shoot in their backyards. Northern NJ is more than Bergen county just like central/south NJ is more than Camden/Trenton/Philly wannabes.

Bet you like that travesty scrapple too...

Taylor Ham to all good folk.

Now on a hotdog ketchup is sacrilege, unless your below the age of 5. I don't even want ketchup in the same room with my hotdog.

you're obviously not from either western NY or the midwest..  ketchup is VERY common on a hot dog in many places. 

Well there is no taylor ham festival. It's processed pork remnants, everything that couldn't get into a hot dog they put in Prok Roll. The Phork roll festival is today in Trenton! I can think of no better way to clog arteries and elevate cholesterol!

Funny Mods!

http://www.porkrollfestival.com/

Why are you guys still arguing about the proper name??? It's a roll of Spam with some starch added to dry it out out a bit...no matter what anyone says...ham and spices with lots of delicious, artery clogging pork fat...

This signature is AWESOME!!!