Mr E.B. Slugworth

First Handgun Purchase

So I just got my FID card, and permit to purchase last month.  I've already picked up a Mossberg, but I'm in the market for a handgun.  I've decided on a Ruger SR45, but the few FFL's in my area that I've visited do not have any, and do sound confident that they will be getting any in the near future. 

Is there a web site I can go to that will help me locate specific firearms in my area without having to call every shop in my area.  I seem to remember having visited a site a while ago, but am unable to locate it now.  I would be grateful for any help.

<p>Kentucky gun company shows them in stock at $405 shipped. I used them for my MK3 stainless when I could not find one local and I had a good experience with using them.. FYI they do charge an extra 3% for CC orders.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Just make sure you have a FFL lined up on this end that does not charge too much use the cheatsheet in the othe subforum. My dealer only charged me $30 plus NICS</p>

Ammo is also out there DO not buy from these guys selling it at inflated prices. I have managed to get approx 3000 rounds of 22lr since febuary and the most I paid was .075 per round still high compaired to months ago but cheap compared to the price gougers out there. 9mm I have not been so lucky but I have bought a few boxes to keep shooting at approx .30 a round.

I ended up ordering one from the Kentucky Gun Shop on Saturday.  The price was really good, and I got free shipping, and no sales tax.  I went to the a gun show in Philadelphia on Sunday and saw a couple, but they were more expensive, and I would have had to get it shipped back to NJ anyway.