Steve_G

The wait is over - XL650

Ordered an XL 650 on Feb. 4th. It finally came in on Thursday. Big thanks to Vinny (Hunting World of Freehold) for his patience and persistence in dealing with Dillon's delays. I put the machine together last night, I'll be spending today setting up the tool head for .45. The 9mm one will have to wait, I don't have any bullets.

XL650.jpg

Components in the garage is no buggy. I know a bunch if people who keep them in the garage without issue.

I gave heat but no Ac and the heat only goes on when I'm in the garage. Hasn't been an issue for me or them.

Components in the garage is no buggy. I know a bunch if people who keep them in the garage without issue.

I gave heat but no Ac and the heat only goes on when I'm in the garage. Hasn't been an issue for me or them.

Same here, as long as you maintain and clean them once in a while your good.

Good luck with that press Steve!

I could potentially spare some 9mm bullets if that's all you need.  A box of 500 or so if you wanna start out with that.

Thanks for the bullets, Nick. loaded up about 75 (I had a partial box of primers), I'll mix them in at steel next Sunday and try them out.