panteramatt

Urinating in public?

A dog and a person are different. Cmon man.

Piss is piss, no matter what the source.  I don't want some neighbor dog to piss on my garden, but if I don't mind, let them.  But I was stretching an analogy too far anyway.

Funny article in the paper one time when I was working in Mumbai for a short time... there was a public debate in a nearby area about how town officials should be mandated to have indoor toilets in order to serve in office, else they were not fit to serve in office.

Everyone else could continue to pee and poop out in the grass.  Always wanted to clip that article but the maid tossed it before I could get at it.

Its usually just a fine. Its a pretty hefty one in some places. I dont know the area but regardless if you relieve yourself in public view then you should be summonsed. No reason to be seen in public urinating. That for animals.

Sorry but I must disagree. After Sandy I had no power for 14 days and when I have no power my well pump does not work so I have no water. Just before the storm hit I was diagnosed with 3 herniated discs so I was unable to lift any of the 5 gallon pails to flush. I went outside in a discreet area of my yard and I'm lucky enough to live in a pretty remote area. There are sometimes extenuating circumstances.