gleninjersey

EFGA VISIT WITH DamjanBlues

So I took DamjanBlues up on his offer to show me EFGA in Easton.  My wife thought I was nuts for meeting a stranger deep out in the woods of PA.  Luckily for me DamjanBlues is a very nice fellow and didn't rape me or leave me for dead (or both!) deep in the PA wilderness.....my wife thanks you DamjanBlues (though she still thinks I'm nuts).

EFGA is really nice.  I'm sure I'll be joining very soon.  There is a sheltered pistol range (about 10 ports) and attached to that is a smaller covered pistol range for .22s.  There is a training range / pistol pit and also a 100 yard rifle range.  DamjanBlues let me fire off a round from his historic WWI (yep, that's a one!!!) rifle.  Not sure of the caliber but my chiropractor thanks you for letting me shoot it as I'll be seeing him tomorrow....jk, jk, it wasn't that bad...I'll probably make it to Tuesday or Wednesday before I I HAVE to see the chiropractor.

I highly recommend that anyone who has the opportunity to check out the range do so.  Nothing beats shooting outside surrounded by a bunch of other gun nuts....I mean firearms enthusiasts.  It is only about a 10 minute drive from Heritage Guild in Easton.

Thanks again Damjan Blues, I appreciate your hospitality (and not raping and or killing me!).

Hey there,

Glad you had a good time and that you re happy with the EFGA visit. On the summer schedule its nice to be outdoors.

Since there was a training the parking lot on the pistol range was full (i've never ever seen that many cars there).

Also the RO from the training came over and gave us a few good tips on proper grip which was nice.

As OG is mentioning this is a community forum (NJ is not a big state) and a lot of people know each other.

Many a times i ve went to see someone weather to buy or just shoot that i have not met before.

Very nice collection of cool and friendly people.

After all, all gun owners have to stick together here since just by mentioning firearms a lot of people in NJ will look at you as if you re the biggest criminal.

I would have sent you a photo if only my Blackberry Camera is not malfunctioning :( If it would calm the your wife.

In your defense for going to meet someone blind just tell her again the fact that you can hit the bullseye with one hand and that you can fend off any rapists and bad guys with that trick alone.

Do come to the Clinton WMA Shotgun Shootout and bust some clays !!!!!!!!!!

Would love to come to the shotgun shoot out.  When's the next one?  Don't have a shotgun yet though.  It's next on the list.

Its usually posted inthe Events and Meetups. I think that the next one will be the first or second weekend in july.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/57077-shotgun-shootout-june-15th-at-clinton-nj-wma/

Thanks again Damjan Blues, (and not raping and or killing me!).

You are one of the lucky people that came back safely with DamjanBlues.

I never met the guy but I heard he is ok!

I think his name has been mentioned here on the forum a few times, I think it's "Igor" if that's his real name.

I also think he likes to be called "the Legend"

I've met a few people at efga from this forum. Its funny how most of the cars have NJ plates. 

Damjanblues actually guested me in for the first time. I think he likes popping there efga cherry  :girlwacko:  hahaha

Seriously though, igor has become one of my good friends, he is very interesting and cool to be around with. He taught me alot like for example I get load all his magazines while he shoots and I get to staple his targets and take it down too.  :jester:

Budapest?

Not Budapest, this one was made in Steyr. Eventually i ll get the Budapest made one too.

What s interesting about the M95 is that it s loaded with a clip and there is a distinctive stacking pin.

I read a story recently that some of these have been captured from Iraqi insurgents.

post-1842-0-59043400-1372121213_thumb.jpg

post-1842-0-90227500-1372121246_thumb.jpg

post-1842-0-15684300-1372121254_thumb.jpg