Shawnmoore81

Kokesh raided

Whoa. whoa, whoa.  Are you saying that alcohol is worse than marijuana?

Developing Brains: Alcohol Worse than Marijuana

It can be. There are plenty of stories of people that die from alcohol poisoning but I haven't heard of a single story about someone that died directly from smoking pot.

I think it is safe to say that an exponential amount of crimes are committed by people that are drunk as compared to people under the influence of pot. For those that have tried both, when did you make the worse decisions, when drunk or high?

It can be. There are plenty of stories of people that die from alcohol poisoning but I haven't heard of a single story about someone that died directly from smoking pot.

I think it is safe to say that an exponential amount of crimes are committed by people that are drunk as compared to people under the influence of pot. For those that have tried both, when did you make the worse decisions, when drunk or high?

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.

I don't drink or get high, but it's pretty obvious that alcohol is a bigger problem in terms of health, crime and general danger to the public.

I'm certainly no supporter of the current administration. However, they have not worked for or encouraged revolution against the Federal Government. Kokesh has. On top of that, he supports the legalization of marijuana and he apparently uses other drugs. The guy is a disloyal anarchist druggie who got himself booted from the Corps. He's right there with the scumbags who 'occupied' Wall Street not too long ago. NO slack.

He didn't get booted from the Corps. He served in Fallujah, Iraq, and was discharged honorably, which was later changed to "other than honorable" because he protested publicly in his uniform.

Yeah, marijuana and psychedelics are so bad for you - that's why the government is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. Ever go to the doctor for some issue? There's a pill for that. It's just as easy to get a Xanax prescription from a doctor than it is to get weed on the street. One is legal and causes addiction and suicidal tendencies. One is illegal and has minor consequences, such as food cravings and sluggishness.

Ever wonder why the Feds raid legally (state-wise) operated pot dispensaries? Because they're darn to afraid to crack down on the meth labs and other dangerous rings.

I cannot believe you are openly defending the Federal government right now.

I guess this is what it was like when the 3% of Colonists were rebelling against the Monarchy - they were seen as "traitors" by the rest of the sheeple.

Why anyone would even WANT to ingest a chemical that alters their perception of reality is beyond me. Go ahead, maybe you, Kokesh, Obama and Manson can get together. Have a blast.

How many people die each year on FDA-approved drugs, or by supposedly "okay" indulgences, like alcohol? Hundreds of thousands? These are "government-approved drugs".

Now, how many people each year die from marijuana? Shrooms? How many people have died from these, EVER? These are "illegal" drugs.

I don't feel comfortable consuming ANY kind of chemical, legal or illegal, as a newly-established gun-owner - so I don't do any of that stuff... I'm sure alcohol has been the cause of plenty of shootings, accidental or not. Can you say the same for marijuana?

He didn't get booted from the Corps. He served in Fallujah, Iraq, and was discharged honorably, which was later changed to "other than honorable" because he protested publicly in his uniform.

Yeah, marijuana and psychedelics are so bad for you - that's why the government is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. Ever go to the doctor for some issue? There's a pill for that. It's just as easy to get a Xanax prescription from a doctor than it is to get weed on the street. One is legal and causes addiction and suicidal tendencies. One is illegal and has minor consequences, such as food cravings and sluggishness.

Ever wonder why the Feds raid legally (state-wise) operated pot dispensaries? Because they're darn to afraid to crack down on the meth labs and other dangerous rings.

I cannot believe you are openly defending the Federal government right now.

I guess this is what it was like when the 3% of Colonists were rebelling against the Monarchy - they were seen as "traitors" by the rest of the sheeple.

How many people die each year on FDA-approved drugs, or by supposedly "okay" indulgences, like alcohol? Hundreds of thousands? These are "government-approved drugs".

Now, how many people each year die from marijuana? Shrooms? How many people have died from these, EVER? These are "illegal" drugs.

I don't feel comfortable consuming ANY kind of chemical, legal or illegal, as a newly-established gun-owner - so I don't do any of that stuff... I'm sure alcohol has been the cause of plenty of shootings, accidental or not. Can you say the same for marijuana?

Bravo ... I would only add that these prescription drugs are the real cause behind mass shootings... Its what they ALL have in common...

This would be because of a couple of very important characteristics of alcohol: It increases the exhibition of punishment suppressed behavior, and it induces state dependent learning. 

That means that behaviors you only avoid due to the threat of social sanctions tend to increase and that behaviors you had to learn rather than have intuited become severely hampered.