Shawnmoore81

Kokesh raided

This dickhead advocates the overthow of the Federal Government. Frack him. They should stick him on a C-130 and throw him out over the Pacific. Douche.

As a Marine, he swore to protect the Constitution - now he attacks it. He gets NO slack from me.

Is this not the same moron who tried to rally up people for a open carry march into DC? I do not feel sorry for this guy at the least...he brings bad to the gun owners community.

This dickhead advocates the overthow of the Federal Government. Frack him. They should stick him on a C-130 and throw him out over the Pacific. Douche.

As a Marine, he swore to protect the Constitution - now he attacks it. He gets NO slack from me.

Odd I don't think he said overthrow the constitution. Also odd that you are proposing killing someone for holding a certain set of beliefs. 

I do think he is a douche but if that was a death penalty inducing crime, NJ would be a much lower population state. 

I don't see him not protecting the constitution.....

Apparently they found him with guns and magic mushrooms. What a dummy.... OK, advocate preservation of our 2A rights, I get it, but with drugs on hand, that will only be a bad thing and make anti folks think that guns and drugs go together and that we are all like that moron.

He swore to protect the Constitution.. he wants to see an ousting of the Federal government, which has only demolished our Constitution in the past few decades. Ya' know, the same government that believes it should control your healthcare, tax you into oblivion, spy on you, and take away your right to bear arms?

I'm sorry, we should be mad at him because the government is so great to us and to our Constitutional rights.

Odd I don't think he said overthrow the constitution. Also odd that you are proposing killing someone for holding a certain set of beliefs. 

I do think he is a douche but if that was a death penalty inducing crime, NJ would be a much lower population state.

No, he deserves the death penalty for advocating revolution against the Federal Government of the United States of America.

Irony?

So did the guy in the White House...  What shall we do with him?

I'm certainly no supporter of the current administration. However, they have not worked for or encouraged revolution against the Federal Government. Kokesh has. On top of that, he supports the legalization of marijuana and he apparently uses other drugs. The guy is a disloyal anarchist druggie who got himself booted from the Corps. He's right there with the scumbags who 'occupied' Wall Street not too long ago. NO slack.

No, he deserves the death penalty for advocating revolution against the Federal Government of the United States of America.

I disagree with you and think your opinion on this matter is stupid.  Adam Kokesh is fighting for our freedoms.  The same freedoms that the Federal Government wishes to oppress.

On top of that, he supports the legalization of marijuana

Oh no! Not that! How dare him support something be legal...that multiple states already have and numerous more have decriminalized...excellent point. :facepalm:

I disagree with you and think your opinion on this matter is stupid.  Adam Kokesh is fighting for our freedoms.  The same freedoms that the Federal Government wishes to oppress.

You're wrong about this guy. He's no patriot.

He appears to be an outright traitor. Hanging is too good for that sort.

quote-in-the-beginning-of-a-change-the-p

Considering that the man exposed to the mainstream the egregious violations of the Constitution by the federal government, he is a traitor to the feds but a patriot to the country.

I'm certainly no supporter of the current administration. However, they have not worked for or encouraged revolution against the Federal Government. Kokesh has. On top of that, he supports the legalization of marijuana and he apparently uses other drugs. The guy is a disloyal anarchist druggie who got himself booted from the Corps. He's right there with the scumbags who 'occupied' Wall Street not too long ago. NO slack.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: