Sign in to follow this  
302w

Kovalchuk.

Yes. He sucked in the post season, he never lived up to the hype, and his lack of commitment to the team makes him worthless IMO. He should be labeled "The Big Mistake" What a waste of 100 mill.

Agreed

Would that make you happy? To live in a state that has no team at all

I couldn't care less if the devils moved.  I'd still be going to 4 Penn Plaza.

ETA: You may be right.   I think I would miss getting Devils fans all torqued up.  So, no, I'd be sad.  

I couldn't care less if the devils moved. I'd still be going to 4 Penn Plaza.

ETA: You may be right. I think I would miss getting Devils fans all torqued up. So, no, I'd be sad.

O i see ... Its that your so used to that rangers cock you been riding if you would hop off now you would feel all empty inside..

O i see ... Its that your so used to that rangers cock you been riding if you would hop off now you would feel all empty inside..

Ppl who live in jersey and root for outta state hockey teams are usually groupies

This is what I mean about butthurt.  Devs fans hate hearing the ugly truth.  Instead they turn to irrational homophobic rhetoric. 

What exactly to you mean by groupies?  That I like a team?  And you can't like a team if you don't live in that state?   So all the Yankees fans, Mets fans, GIANT fans, and Jet fans, not to mention the fans the hundred or so other professional sports teams that are in existence should vacate the state immediately?

Malarky

lou isnt what he was, and i think the higherups are all but seing to it that he cant go what he wants to, ie getting kovalchuck in the first place i beleive wasnt what lou wanted. when kovalchuck got here he spent a year sitting on the blue line for the most part waiting for something to happen.

i didnt like him on atlanta, i hated him here, he can take his illigal stick and shove it

i am glad to see him gone, and the way he did it dosnt suprise me at all. im suprized he didnt retire closer to the start of the season

Whatever you think of Kovy you cant deny the fact that he was a great player and the Devils will miss him.

And this is coming from a Flyer cock riding groupie.

No way bro Michael Ryder and Ryane Clowe will more than make up for it. 3.5 and 4.85 mil a year respectively. Yikes

Hmmm. Ranger cock riding groupie...think I'll get warning points for putting that as my SIG?

Whatever happens Lou will get the best player(s) for his team and they will be competitive as always.

Flyer cock riding groupie.

See checker at least he admits it ..your in denial...

Ppl who live in jersey and root for outta state hockey teams are usually groupies

That is a dumb statement. Especially considering the Devils didn't exist (in NJ) prior to 1982. So likely you have a lot of people who were hockey fans prior to 82 who root for out of state teams. Then you possibly have their children, who often root for the teams of their parents. Then you have all the people who have moved to NJ from other states and stayed loyal to their original teams. Oh and don't forget all those people who for years had to say, "damn the devils suck, I can't bring myself to root for them". I hope you aren't a football fan because I don't know how you would explain what team you root for while living in NJ! lol

By the way, I did point out that there would be pissing matches coming from Rags fans. Told you.

Yes, the Devils are kinda screwed. But they aren't moving. I'll likely be hearing that from the Messier crowd my whole life.

By the way, I did point out that there would be pissing matches coming from Rags fans. Told you.

Yes, the Devils are kinda screwed. But they aren't moving. I'll likely be hearing that from the Messier crowd my whole life.

Current ownership might be in some financial distress and might be looking to sell.

I was trying to have a rational  hockey conversation with everyone until I seen a few dopey comments by devil fans.  I few bad apples as they say. 

Current ownership might be in some financial distress and might be looking to sell.

I think shedding this contract will help with that.  I hope (or maybe not so much) that they don't go the 2000's Islanders route of trying to stay just above the cap floor while putting out a crappy product.  Only difference is I don't think there are enough real devil fans to support the team until they break out of it. 

That is a dumb statement. Especially considering the Devils didn't exist (in NJ) prior to 1982. So likely you have a lot of people who were hockey fans prior to 82 who root for out of state teams. Then you possibly have their children, who often root for the teams of their parents. Then you have all the people who have moved to NJ from other states and stayed loyal to their original teams. Oh and don't forget all those people who for years had to say, "damn the devils suck, I can't bring myself to root for them". I hope you aren't a football fan because I don't know how you would explain what team you root for while living in NJ! lol

yea thats reasonable all teams that suck have 3 stanley cups. your smart. and for only being here 31 years we only have 1 cup less then the rangers do in almost 100 years lololol wow the rangers suck!

Do me a favor and quote where I said they won't be competitive.

i was referring to the part where he admits you guys are groupies lol

Ooooooorrr...lived during a time where there was no NJ team and are loyal to the team they like.

thats why i threw in that USUALLY... did you catch that.

Kind of a stupid thing to say.

So you must not root for a football team ever since The Generals left?

im not a football fan. thanx

I was trying to have a rational  hockey conversation with everyone until I seen a few dopey comments by devil fans.  I few bad apples as they say. 

to be reasonable i was the only bad apple. sorry about that and the rangers suck and flyers swallow.

yea thats reasonable all teams that suck have 3 stanley cups. your smart. and for only being here 31 years we only have 1 cup less then the rangers do in almost 100 years lololol wow the rangers suck!

i was referring to the part where he admits you guys are groupies lol

thats why i threw in that USUALLY... did you catch that.

im not a football fan. thanx

to be reasonable i was the only bad apple. sorry about that and the rangers suck and flyers swallow.

tumblr_mdwscuDOxY1qeipato1_500.png

Dont fight guys.. the isles will be ahead of both of you guys soon enough :onthequiet: with our young guys playing well, tons of cap space, a new home coming and no more ridiculous contracts!

In all honesty though, rangers and flyers cant do much with their cap situations. If rangers dont win it all this year theyre gonna lose some of there big name guys with a lot of guys up as free agents next year (including henrik). Devils may have a tough year or two but every team goes through it and now theyll have plenty of cap space for the future. I just wana see the pens take a back seat to someone. Lets go JT91!

Gonna be a tough year for everyone with the new division and competition.