Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

You Might Be an Extremist If.....

You speak of Liberty, state's rights, etc.

Unbelievable what the people who hate, and by the way are running this country, think of those who believe in The Constitution and the Principles the Founders stood for.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/23/department-of-defense-education-materials-warn-of-extremists-that-speak-of-individual-liberties-states-rights-and-how-to-make-the-world-a-better-place/

A statement that “Nowadays, instead of dressing in sheets or publically espousing hate messages, many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.”

Under a section labeled “Extremist Ideologies” the document states, “In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements.  The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.

Under a section labeled “Extremist Ideologies” the document states, “In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements.  The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examp

Absolutely they were extremists until the moment they won the war, then their crazy ideas became a new nation.  We were founded by extremists and I'm proud to be one.

so by definition, o is an extremist then

Kind of. It's not coincidence that the RKBA set and the ACLU increasingly find themselves arguing the same side despite the ACLU not recognizing the 2nd as a right. 

3qmhvu.jpg

White Castle is awesome, but I find it too overpriced, for what it is, so I rarely partake of its steamed burger-y delicousness. The seasoned curly fries are also awesome....

Eventually we will all be extremists/terrorists. Good.

I sense a disturbance in the force. An imbalance if you will. Just as good can not exist without evil, light can not exist without dark; when we are all extreme, then no one will be extreme. We'll all just be normal........ Ha, wrap your mind around that