blksheep

NFL KICKOFF 2013!!!

I live on the dividing line of eagles vs giants fans...seems like half the town goes one way half the other. go 10 miles north all giants fans, 10 miles south all eagles fans.

me - I am that random dude in the bar rooting for the Pats

Fellow pats fan. F the giants.

Toms River.  Go to any bar in town and see a mix of jerseys, also lots of bar fights...lol. 

....and that's just the Eagles fans eating their own!

Btw, Eagles fans hate the Eagles more than Giants fans hate the Eagles. Don't try to make sense of that.... it's just a Philthy thing.

I'm a Steeler/Eagles fan, I grew up in McKeesport Pa (right outside Pittsburgh) and moved to Mt. Laurel when I was like 9 in 79 I think.  I've been a HUGE Steeler fan since i was a baby watching games with my Pap and my parents were ticket holders.  I started rooting for the Eagles after a few years of living here and have maintained an equal allegiance for both cities teams, although I'm a bigger Flyer fan then Pens fan. 

BTW I have my Polamalu shirt on today, Saturday will be my Lambert (named my youngest son after him Jack(7) :), except he plays Center/DE/CB in football).

Heinze field has this really cool feature that no other stadium has :)

steelers_superbowl_trophies_pittsburghsk

You just wanted to move closer to NFL Films..

LOL Funny my dad worked across the street from the old building on Fellowship and I worked across from the one in Mt. Laurel off Briggs rd. :)

Great commercial

http://www.flyeaglesfly.com/

AWESOME COMMMERCIAL I SAW IT LAST NIGHT!  My 7 year old and I just got back from his scrimmage last night and we watched it before the game started and man that was awesome!