EWC88

Getting our new addition today!

Some of you may remember that my dog passed away in beginning of summer. Well after sometime it has been time to go out and get a dog. I only rescue, and usually get great luck with it. Well I went to a kill shelter Monday (already was approved) with my mom (still living at home, saving money to buy house next year hopefully) and I already knew when I was there before what dog she would want, which was a 3 year old beagle. Turns out this beagle was a frequent flyer with this shelter and apparently this last time the owner didn't care to get him. Well did paper work Monday and we pick him up today at 5:35 PM from vet were his man hood is being taking away lol. He is boney so I need to get him in good weight but not FAT lol. I'm in pet industry so he will be for and getting good stuff.

We are actually looking at another dog as we for a buddy for him. This one I pick and I have 3 German shepards I've found (all shelter/rescues). So can't wait when I get the other new guy!

Will post pics in couple days of the beagle aka Chester! Lol

Thanks guys! Just got off phone with vet, it is official his man hood is gone! Lol. They did say he is under weight which I already told them that will be handled just not the typical fat beagle, hell be looking good and fit. I will take some pictures of him tomorrow in his lovely e-collar lol.

Yea he will be getting minimal snacks for sure! And the ones he does get will be good healthy ones.

Howard I'll get pictures up tomorrow! I can't pick him up till 5:35 and I'm sure he will be tired so ill get some tomorrow.

Yea this pour guy keeps getting caught up on things. He tried walking out the back door to go in yard and it took him a good 10 mins to figure his cone is wider then body so not to hug the door way lol, also because I kind of felt bad so I help him out lol.

Still no word on other dog were looking at though :/ but its ok plenty more to save that I can look at!