It had 4 days left on it. The same as his other auction. Someone hit the buy it now. Gone

I can't find him now, what is his other auction?  I saw he is located in Absecon, that's where I work. 

M44 depend on condition too.

Some more rare than others.

Also, keep in mind, m44s that are here, most are counter bored and were in worse shape. If you can find one that has not been and in good shape.... It is a keeper.

I would also look at Chinese type 53s, as there is a bunch in the country now, you can pick up mind $100s.... In average condition.

Polish, Romanian and other variants are more rare and command more money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Crazy how these sell for 3-400.

The import markings are also a big factor on the price of the m44s and the m38s. If it is not billboard marked on the reciever it worth much more. I paid $300 for mint matching numbers 1944 with a small import mark under the barrel and $400 for a m38 in almost the better condition. At the time similar rifles sold on GB for close to $1000. I remember when these rifles were $79.99-89.99 and the 91s were $59.99 each