Albanian

South Park dropped the ball.

It basically makes anyone on the side of zimmerman a racist idiot who supports someone who shot an innocent black boy in cold blood. It makes stand your ground seem like you can kill soneone for threatening you and be ok under the law.

I'm unsure that he shot an innocent black boy in cold blood or defended himself, but does anyone not think he is a racist idiot?

I'm unsure that he shot an innocent black boy in cold blood or defended himself, but does anyone not think he is a racist idiot?

No he isn't. I don't think so. Tutored underprivileged black kids. Helped a black homeless man who was beat by a cop see justice and had the cop fired. Grew up in a multi-cultural hone.

Was he over zealous? Sure but that doesn't mean trayvon could bash his head in the ground while going home from his drug run.

I think it was nice to see Jimbo and Ned back and owning a gun store no less. They crack me up... All in all, look past the nonsense and just laugh... they come up with some crazy crap... Next to Ren & Stimpy, this is one of the few crappy made graphics toons I've watched for years.

Next to Ren & Stimpy, this is one of the few crappy made graphics toons I've watched for years.

They try really hard to make it look crappy.  I remember a documentary a few years ago.  Believe it or not but they have a state of the art system for producing the animation.  Similar to what's used for most movie CG.. they just want it to look hand-drawn like the original.  This system is what allows them to produce an episode in like 4 days and usually keep pretty abreast of the trends/news/topics.

The episode is called "World War Zimmerman" and it's on South Park's website.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

"World War Zimmerman" tackled the infamous Trayvon Martin case by meshing it with this summer's zombie-thriller World War Z, starring Brad Pitt. Initially, this seemed like an odd combo, but seen through Cartman's eyes, this mashup -- rather disturbingly -- fit together seamlessly.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/10/south-park-world-war-zimmerman-review

It's satire, and some South Park satire is more successful than other South Park satire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Zimmerman

I wouldn't rate this was among their best. (Although to be honest, I've been called a "pop culture illiterate" and this is the first I heard of "World War Z" so of course I haven't seen it.)