Bugsy732

3rd home invasion in the Pleasantville/Egg Harbor Township area in the last 5 days..

News 40 story:

http://www.nbc40.net/story/23677414/pleasantville-police-search-for-home-invasion-suspect

Pleasantville Police are searching for a suspect involved in an early morning home invasion.

After arriving to the residence located on the 200 block of North Third Street, police learned that two victims were assaulted during the incident.

In addition to investigating the scene, officers interviewed the two victims, who they described as uncooperative.

Although this is the third home invasion in Pleasantville within five days, authorities say there is no evidence linking the incidents at this time.

Anyone with information on today's incident is asked to the criminal investigations section at 609 641–6100 or contact Crime Stoppers.

Considering the victims were uncooperative with the police I really have no sympathy for them. I'm guessing they knew them and are either hiding something or will take care of it their own way.

I would never cooperate with police unless they had something to offer me. Our interests do not coincide.