Back on target

Your experience at EFGA

Sometimes a couple of old wire clothes hangers and either cardboard or 18X24 wood board wouldn't hurt either. They are used to hang your targets on the range wires and on occasion there is a shortage.

I'd renew online, really simple and easy process.  They have not contacted me, though I also have not gotten ANY emails from them in months.  I paid on an earlier date than my membership expired, and the next 1 year extension was from the later date, so paying early didn't lose me any time on my new membership.

All this said, I paid initially online, so it may be easier than if you have done it another way...I'm not sure how you sign up if you never created an account...

There was a shooter 12 yrs ago who died at EFGA.

He had a double charge and the reciever of his Navy Lee Enfield blew into his skull.

He was a longtime Sarco employee/manager.

I have gotten a feeling of being watched when I was there a few times by myself or just me and a guest

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

well the guy didnt shoot himself. he wasnt paying attention and double charged his revolver. wasnt there another incident not too long ago where a guy shooting reloads had his gun blow up and nearly killed the guy in the next port?

12 years ago

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=128924

Last year

http://hellertown.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/man-seriously-hurt-at-gun-range-police-say

I spent half the day at that terrible range today. Got there around 900 only one other guy at the rifle range so it was kind of cramped. Stayed till around 1. During the time I was there only nice people showed up and one range R.O. and he wasn't one of the bad ones! Must have been an off day

Love the place.

Everytime I have gone the Rifle range is always near full, most of the time me and my friend will be alone at the pistol range. Must just be luck of the draw though.

Met an old man range officer and I think his grandson. Great guys, let me and my friend shoot a couple revolvers.

Worst thing that happened... um well once this older couple was there. For one reason or another the guy wanted to adjust his target. So I just notice him starting to stroll down range and we had to quickly call the range cold. Oh and one time I got to the rifle range just as they were finishing the cease fire to adjust targets. They asked me if I wanted to go put mine up real quick and I said sure. My friend told me as I went down one of the guys said "don't get shot now" and laughed with his buddy. A harmless joke in my eyes but some might get pissed at it.

I am young as well, when I worked at Linden High I was often mistaken for a student. Never had a problem because of my youth at EFGA. Then again I do roll with a SKS and nothing "tacticool"... yet, at least haha might be gettin a more modern tacticooled sub 2k.

DID YOU KNOW... you can shoot at any PA public range for $30/year? My son & I got permits and went to the Carbon County range last week. Very nice. 100, 200, 300 yard rifle range. Didn't check out the shorter range to the left. It was a bit windy, but not crowded at all. No ROs to be seen. Everyone there was friendly and SAFE. It's a bit of a drive (63 miles from my home) but for the $$ it's worth it. Also, Dunkleberger's main store is on the way there. Picked up 2000 rounds of 22lr for cheap. Check out the PA public ranges here: http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=937842&mode=2