EWC88

Anyone looking for dog?

Before you read on, no its not me giving away one of my dogs, that would never happen.

My gf works at a vet and I am helping them out with trying find homes for kittens/cats/dogs. I'm a HUGE animal lover so I help out as much as possible. With that someone recently came in to them with 2 dogs. He rents a house and someone just dropped two dogs into his yard. He can only take the one because his landlord won't let him have anymore pets since he has others. He has till tomorrow to get rid of the other dog, which I may just take in while finding a home. I figured to post here if anyone is looking for a dog or knows anyone. In 2 more day the dog is by law no ones and anyone can claim which gives us the right to find home.

About dog:

Vet believes the dog is 1 years old. The dog is a female. Loves and behaves great with other dogs and cats. House trained an knows commands. It is a mix, vet was thinking rhoadisian ridgeback might be in it, but dog is medium size. If you guys are interested let me know I can always email or text pics, she is gorgeous.

Any other details on the pooch? Other than ridgeback? Potential full size? Fixed not?[/quote

I will try to get more information on all that. By the looks I feel like pitbull might be within the mix but I am not positive.