siderman

MSNBC tonight-"50 Years of Guns" show

9:00. Cant wait to watch what is sure to be an informative and impartial journalistic masterpeice on the virtues of firearms. Get the popcorn out.

Do I detect a underlying note of sarcasm?...... :icon_e_biggrin:

Yeah, this should be good.

50 Years of Guns

Rev. Al Sharpton hosts this look at guns in America, five decades after President Kennedy was taken by an assassin's bullet.

Here is the DirecTV link if you want to schedule it.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/search/siteSearchResults.jsp?showEntNav=true&searchTerm=50%20Years%20of%20Guns&taTopMatch=true&originator=My%20Account

Sucks that the show was not even worth watching.

So what's up with Al Sharpton looking like a wax statue? I can even stand seeing him. I thought fake hollywood soccer moms did a lot of plastic surgery...he looks absolutely horrendous. Plus the fact he went from 300lbs to 90lbs in a few days doesn't help the situation.

was pretty lame even for msnbc. Just another photo op for the reverand. I was interested in how they were going to represent the pro 2A veiw, so of course they put up the guy wrapped in the flag.Sorry for posting lol

9:00. Cant wait to watch what is sure to be an informative and impartial journalistic masterpeice on the virtues of firearms. Get the popcorn out.

you mean get out the waders so you keep your feet clean from the unbelievable amount of BS  (flashing sign from the movie "Airplane").....