mipafox

Eagles!!!

So, last year Foles for the Eagles tied and broke several all-time QB records. And the Eagles were one of the best teams in the NFL.

Last year the Eli broke several worst QB records and was the worst QB in the NFL, and the Ginas were one of the worst teams.

:D

Who is the Gina's QB this year? Please don't tell me it's Eli. That wouldn't even warrant a laugh for me. That train wreck was entertaining but it was way used up last year. It wouldn't even be a point of interest this year.

I am extremely disappointed we lost Desaun Jackson. Gang ties? Eagles? Shouldn't that earn a bonus and a contract extension on our team?

OK, we need to start a pool.

1. How many widely recognized records for worst QB ever will E. Manning break this year?

He broke about five records for worst QB of all times last season, I think he can go for at least 7 this year.

2. Which of the 5 last places of worst QBS for the year will Eli score this season?

He was dead last place worst QB in all of the NFL last year, I think he can top it this year and be even worse than the worst.

3. How many best of all time QB records will Nick Foles break this season?

I think he broke about 5 all time QB records for being the best ever last season. I think he will break another 5 all time best QB records this season, allowing for him possibly topping some of the all time best QB ever in history records that he already smashed last year.

Where are Gina fans?

At the end of last year, after being the worst football team in history, you talked a whole lot of shit about the next season. Considering you were the biggest losers on the planet.

Where is the shit talking now that the season is kicking off?

Realist Giants fan here... Fact is everyone knows they did a crappy job off season getting line help for Eli... No left tackle?....implementation of West coast offence?...Little bit of a mess in East Rutherford.. Realistic 8-8.. Hoping for better... I like Chip Kelley.. But the west coast birds look to be repeaters..

I think he broke about 5 all time QB records for being the best ever last season. I think he will break another 5 all time best QB records this season, allowing for him possibly topping some of the all time best QB ever in history records that he already smashed last year.

I'd love to see a repeat of last year for Foles, but lets be realistic here.  Their schedule last year was a lot easier than this year.

They still get to play the Ginas twice. That's two in the W before the season even starts.

True.  They also get to play the Cowboys twice, and their D is horrible.  The big question mark will be if RG3 plays more like his rookie year, or last year.  Hopefully last year, but the Shanahan's aren't there to screw him up.

Preseason means nothing to us. Only to the poor slobs trying to keep their jobs.

Fly Eagles Fly

On the Road to Victory

Fight Eagles Fight

Score a Touchdown 1 2 3

Hit 'em Low

Hit 'em High

And here comes the part of the song where we find out how many Eagles fans know how to spell the word "Eagles".....

:D

The season isn't even started yet and the Philthy fans are already talking smack. When you get some of these come talk to us about how much better your team is compared to the Giants.

attachicon.gifthumb.jpeg

Enjoy the season :D

On a serious note, go to your doctor now and tell him you are a Ginas fan. Get on antidepressants before it is too late. I'd hate to learn you Morked yourself simply because you were dumb enough to follow the Ginas.

Yes I watch every year, no matter how painful or joyful the season goes.

This one is already in the books. Start taking drugs. I don't want to read about any DeerSlayer Nanu Nanu. I'd have to drive to Jersey to put Eagles gear on your grave. And I hate driving to Jersey.