mipafox

Eagles!!!

LA FEMA trailer trash don't have a chance. Philadelphia is the Fountainhead of Liberty. And the City of Brotherly Love. No, not like the brothers in prison or whatever nonsense.

yeah that's why the stadium in Philthy has a jail underneath. Because of all the brotherly loving gentleman whom attend their games :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

yeah that's why the stadium in Philthy has a jail underneath. Because of all the brotherly loving gentleman whom attend their games :lol:

Brotherly Love has nothing to do with "The Brothas" or prison or any of that nonsense. It's about the spirit of decency, love, respect and kindness that is characteristic of Philly culture.

Brotherly Love has nothing to do with "The Brothas" or prison or any of that nonsense. It's about the spirit of decency, love, respect and kindness that is characteristic of Philly culture.

I believe your interpretation of Philly culture is grossly inaccurate. If you wish to test the theory show up to a flyers vs Devils home game in a Devils Jersey. I'm sure someone will demonstrate "the spirit of decency, love, respect, and kindness" for you. :lol:

Judge shamus will try you right on the spot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wouldn't have to worry about meeting him because I refuse to step foot in that rat hole of a city. I definitely wouldn't support any Philthy team, by purchasing a ticket to a sporting event there.

So off base. Philly has culture and history. Lets be honest, what does NNJ/NYC have?

Mob Wives.

Jersey Shore.

Bloomberg.

The Jets and Giants.

Steroids.

$25 dollar tolls.

And a stadium in another state. There is no NY Giants. They play in NJ people.

:)

I believe your interpretation of Philly culture is grossly inaccurate. If you wish to test the theory show up to a flyers vs Devils home game in a Devils Jersey. I'm sure someone will demonstrate "the spirit of decency, love, respect, and kindness" for you. :lol:

Have you ever been to an away game?  You wear a jersey other than the home team's, and your gonna take some shit.  I experienced the "spirit of decency, love, respect, and kindness" you're talking about when I was up for the Miracle at the Meadowlands back in 2010.

I don't know the breakdown, but if Philly is #1 I would guess Rutherford (meadowlands?) is in the top 5 worst. You guys have been gaining ground with problems up there in recent years.

I remember that guy who got in trouble with the stun gun and I actually called into NJ 101.5 about it. You can/could check your guns in Philly, and certainly could at that time. They thought I was nuts, who could bring a gun anywhere in public?

Philly stadiums are starting to crack down harder on guns than they used to. A few years ago one of my friends was packing at a Phillies game. He noticed some odd people around him, that turned out to be Secret Service, and then realized Joe Biden was about 10 seats away. Biden is sort of a menace around here with mini-gridlocks and surprise invasions of businesses by police and SS, hailing from Scranton. Anyway, it used to be that you could try to sneak your gun in and if they caught you then you could go to another entrance and request to check it. The Phillies changed that policy a few years ago and it seems nobody wants to check guns anymore. So, if you are caught, they tell you to put it in your car, I wouldn't try coming back with it - if you run into the same guys they are probably going to call some cops over and cite you for trespassing. Over on the PAFOA forum people routinely update on how the searches are done so you can still get in if you know what you are doing. But there is no Plan B other than walking back to your car. Possibly followed by somebody that overheard why you were told to leave and wants to know where you parked LOL.

Is that a 1911 Chest holster she is wearing in that first/second pic?

Have you ever been to an away game? You wear a jersey other than the home team's, and your gonna take some shit. I experienced the "spirit of decency, love, respect, and kindness" you're talking about when I was up for the Miracle at the Meadowlands back in 2010.

I have. I don't go Philthy though ever. I normally don't travel south of rt. 78 I'm allergic to redneck pineies. I have gone to Dallas to see the Giants and once to Tampa. Been to MSG and Long Island for hockey games. But I know better than to ware any schwag from the visiting team.

You spell like a redneck piney. Must be from Newark.

I only go to that hole to watch the Devil's. I don't like to travel east of Parsippany either. I'm also allergic to gang bangers and Guido's. I start to develop a rash if I step over the line into Passaic County. Everything I need in NJ is within Morris, Sussex, & Warren Counties. IMO the only area of this lousy state worth living in.

Yeah, I agree spelling has never been a strong point for me. I have been through higher education. That piece of sheepskin hanging on my office wall, still hasn't made me a better speller.

You need to visit SW NJ! Green farmland, good people, (except for Camden). Come on down and shoot with us. We are not all redneck pineys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I can't. The only gun I have that's legal is a BB gun and I am afraid I might have to stop for gas or something.

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory,

Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown one-two-three.

Hit 'em low,

Hit 'em high,

And here comes the part where we can see how many Eagles fans can spell the word "Eagles,"

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory!

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!

:D

You need to visit SW NJ! Green farmland, good people, (except for Camden). Come on down and shoot with us. We are not all redneck pineys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm just busting balls. I have nothing against people from south Jersey. There is some beautiful country down there I agree. With the exception of Camden lol:lol: I'm game for shooting anytime!

It was a fantastic season! Wouldn't have had it any other way. Starting out losers, then finding the leading QB rating in the entire league and kicking everyone's asses for the second half of the season? And having the season end with a fight for the playoffs with the Cow Women? Very entertaining.

The Eagles are already the best and we are just getting warmed up with this young blood. Ginas are F'ing over, rotting on the vine. You did't get any football this year, and you won't get any next year. You suck. You won't dump that cry-baby loser Eli until the end of next season so you are going to have to wait two years to even hope to maybe be able to watch football. But the chances of you ending up with a team like the Eagles in two years are extremely small.

And if we are going to lose in the playoffs, I want it to go down to the final minutes. Very entertaining. Wish we were playing next week, but all good things come to an end!

Lots of jealously in here from the Ginas. Sore losers! What a bunch of whiners. I hope you practiced proper technique of crying in your beer! You're going to need it and I don't want you to get dry eye next year if you are still dumb enough to try to watch football!

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory,

Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown one-two-three.

Hit 'em low, Hit 'em high, And here comes the part where we can see how many Eagles fans can spell the word "Eagles,"

Fly, Eagles fly, on the road to victory! E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles! :D