Sign in to follow this  
ogfarmer

Why Good People Should Be Armed

If this is appropriate for general viewing mods please move it. I wasn't sure where to put it. It should be viewed by all.

This girl is spot on. I love to see the younger generations and women speaking out on gun rights.

If this is appropriate for general viewing mods please move it. I wasn't sure where to put it. It should be viewed by all.

This girl is spot on. I love to see the younger generations and women speaking out on gun rights.

Very well done.  But good luck getting it broadcast on MSM, which is where it needs to be.   It needs to reach the "sheeples."

Then again, the anti-'s will accuse us of wearing the tin-foil suits .... (l.e. "The Government's not going to harm you...we're here to help")! :crazy:

Yowza.. Had to leave volume off and didn't see any guns. Like the outfit she wore during chainsaw scene though....Whew! ;)

All kidding aside, that was great.... Nice find.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

here is the Link to You Tube for those who can't view the view above

Just FYI - For some reason this forum's software and/or FF 25 seem to have a problem with <iframe> tags and YouTube videos. It won't display, although I can "Inspect element" and find the URL and open it directly in a different tab.

The avoiding crime part is great. The tyrannical government part (while completely true) might make her sound like a nutter to the average uneducated Joe.

As well as portions of the other 3 videos in her YT channel. Click on her name and view them.... Or, maybe not.... :D