Teky0101

Eagle Arms Show

I'm going on Friday, gona TRY to avoid the crowds, probably still going to be packed though.  Hope to find some good ammo deals, a nice ammo can, some reloading stuff, some 1911 mags and a bayonet for my Sks.

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone is going to the Eagle Arms show this weekend? If so, what are you looking for?

Maybe the next time, after I get FID and permits.

Quick Question. Are there ever "NJ FFLs" as exhibitors at these PA shows such that transfers/NICS could be done right at the show, allowing the buyer to take the weapon home, or must a legal delivery be done only within the actual state borders? It would be nice if, for example a NJ buyer (with appropriate docs/P2Ps) who saw something they liked at the show, could buy it, and then have it transferred right on site to an exhibiting NJ FFL, who could then run NICS immediately on site, and then let the buyer take delivery immediately.  Assuming, of course, the weapon itself was "NJ Legal" and needed no mods...

Just curious... :)

AFAIK NJ FFLs cannot do business outside of their licensed facility address

(One of the reasons that there are no (normal) NJ Gun Shows)

So sorry, you're SOL

That's what I thought... and it doesn't matter much to me, except that I simply can't buy anything "on site" at the show, and walk away with it. It must be properly transferred. Which is perfectly fine. But it would need to be an exceptionally good deal to be worth the transfer fee.

That's what I thought... and it doesn't matter much to me, except that I simply can't buy anything "on site" at the show, and walk away with it. It must be properly transferred. Which is perfectly fine. But it would need to be an exceptionally good deal to be worth the transfer fee.

as stated earlier in the thread, you can buy long guns all day. Just need fid and coe which most vendors have. The vendor will call in the nics and if they clear you walk away with your new long gun.

I might go Saturday. My brother is coming in tomorrow night from california so I'll probably drag him along as well.

Only 2 guys with realistic ammo prices in bulk 9mm brass $285
Wolf gold $358

x39 cases for $215
all others were high.

22lr $40-75 a brick. Lots of powder. Primers were $30-35.

Lots of guns!. Jersey legal ARs stags $890.00

Their was a NJ FFL there somewhere from Mantua but I couldn't find his table

Lots of tables took us 3.5 hrs to go thru at a quick browse speed due to having to get home early.

There was a lot of reloading stuff all over, brass, primers, powder, projectiles.  I didn't look at specifics since I don't reload,but who was with me does and he was looking at some stuff. It was a nice to see it and no lines anywhere today. Tomorrow that's gonna be a DIFFERENT story all together. It will be a mad house there.

There was a lot of reloading stuff all over, brass, primers, powder, projectiles.  I didn't look at specifics since I don't reload,but who was with me does and he was looking at some stuff. It was a nice to see it and no lines anywhere today. Tomorrow that's gonna be a DIFFERENT story all together. It will be a mad house there.

Thanks.

It was a pretty cool show I guess. I got all this for just under $300.

untitledpngnbvfdew_zps8856c6f0.png

Check out the guys at North East Target & Shooting Supply for primers, bullets, brass and all that stuff. Really nice guys and awesome prices for awesome products.

The most depressing thing about going to a show like this is that everywhere you look is something you cant have because you live in NJ :girlwah:  :girlwah:  :girlwah: