SL8R

Free shipping and $20 Gift Card with no minimum purchase at Sportsman's Guide

Just bought some ammo there myself.  Too good of a deal to pass up, figured I'd spread the love a little if you haven't heard about this yet.  Use coupon code SH1636 at checkout.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/main/splash.aspx?key=SH1636

Fine print:  Use Coupon Code SH1636 at Checkout. One Coupon Redemption per Customer. Cannot be combined with any other special offers or coupons and cannot be redeemed for cash. Some orders will be excluded for guaranteed Holiday delivery due to PO Boxes, APO/FPO and orders that contain items that cannot ship air. Heavy/bulky charges still apply. Does not include Express Shipping upgrades. Does not apply to Canadian or International Orders. Alaska and Hawaii charges still apply Offer expires at 11:59 P.M. CST on Wednesday, December 18, 2013. $20 Gift Card will be mailed separately within 7 to 14 days and will expire on January 31, 2014.

Used this code this morning and got a side saddle for my 590a1 for $12 shipped bc I used a $15 gc they sent me from the last promo code.  They have been running free shipping for a while now, hope it continues until I get this $210 gc.  

2 weeks ago I got a full case of mosin ammo shipped for $155, plus the $15 gc I just used.  

One coupon per customer. Interesting. Guess I could order a cheap box of 762x39 in my name and my wife's name, get 2 $20 gift cards.

Good thinking.  I ordered a .99 target in my wife's name for a second card.  So for a dollar I got an extra $20 gift card and a target.  Here's the target if anyone else is looking for the cheapest way to get the card:  http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/maple-leaf-press-economy-targe.aspx?a=892601

Ordered a couple boxes of #4 buckshot for home defense (to reduce wall penetration compared to the 00 buck I have loaded now).   Would have tried #1, but they were out of stock.

I never see it in the stores, so I figure it was worth $8 and a gift card  ;)

My wife got an email yesterday that she couldn't use the coupon code.  When she emailed back to ask why they said that according to the guidelines of the coupon code it was only one per household, and since I placed an order as well she couldn't use it.  Funny thing is I had copied and pasted the terms in the first post here, so I had them available.  She replied to them copying the fine print that does not mention one per household, just one per customer, to which they replied they still weren't going to honor it.   Right after that they sent both of us an email to confirm my order, only they switched it to her name!  So now my wife has 80 rounds of buckshot addressed to her. They clearly don't have it together, they wrote their policy incorrectly, refused to honor it as it was written, and now tied the two accounts together and are shipping to the wrong person.  This was the first time either of us had ordered from Sportsman's Guide, and after I use the gift card I'm done with them. Hope you guys have better luck.

You can call them and they will tell you your gift card number over the phone - no need to wait for it to actually arrive in the mail.  I joined their buyers club, but if you have your order number I don't see why it wouldn't work regardless if you're a member or not.

I've been taking advantage of their free shipping and gift card offers for the past week or so.  Ordering something every couple of days using the gift card from the previous order.  Works every time.