rifleman

Funny on Google street view

This is my favorite.  It took me a while to find a good link.  Its not safe fore work or kids!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/couple-sex-on-google-street-view_n_3055660.html

Ken

The couple completely staged that after seeing the Google van out taking pics. Absolutely brilliant. 

My wife and I would have done the same thing if we saw it and it existed 30 years ago.

It is all fun and games until a local building inspector uses this to see who has illegal sheds on their property, yep happened in our town.

The guy is too lazy to go out and drive around? Pretty sad. I would think in a year he could hit every street in most normal sized towns.

It is all fun and games until a local building inspector uses this to see who has illegal sheds on their property, yep happened in our town.

Wow, thats a new low!  In my town they use reassessment to bust people for failure to get permits.

Ken

A couple of years ago they did the same thing on Long Island to catch people who it in pools without the permits.

F'ing big brother watching. It's only going to get worse and worse.

Wow, thats a new low!  In my town they use reassessment to bust people for failure to get permits.

Ken

Agree 100%, our town uses both reassessment and Google Earth to harass law abiding tax payers!

There is a rich dude that has a huge no tresspassing sign posted on his estate. It's like 10x10. I was told it's there to keep the town out. Seems the town used google earth to eye these huge estates for new work going on. The guy makes them go to court to even drive up his driveway.

Must be nice to actually have the Govt as the weaker party like it's supposed to be.LOL

Although not updated as often, go to http://maps.live.com/

Enter your street and zip code.

Click on "Birds eye"

Zoom in and there is a compass on the top right that will allow 4 different angles of your house. Sometimes the 4 pics will be the same day and sometimes there will 4 different days. Almost always winter shots with no leaves on the trees.

When the small planes flying around you can wonder what they are really doing if not checking gas lines and right-of-ways.