Bugsy732

Forum Member Identifier - Shirts, hats, Rail covers anyone interested?

Not a fan of NJ shooters name either.

But You can spot me at the range very easily, I'm the guy with the gun. Probably wearing the NJGF shirt

I am happy for you that you have an NJGF shirt. That doesn't help us new guys that would like to show our connection to this forum. I commend Bugsy for stepping up. I'll buy some shits also.

Tough crowd Bignic83

Count me as interested in whatever we come up with to help with identification of members at a range.

My $.02, I like the Garden State Shooters logo with NJGF discretely incorporated into the logo (could be vertical on either side, a single line on the bottom, or even separately on a sleeve.

Tough crowd Bignic83

Count me as interested in whatever we come up with to help with identification of members at a range.

My $.02, I like the Garden State Shooters logo with NJGF discretely incorporated into the logo (could be vertical on either side, a single line on the bottom, or even separately on a sleeve.

I was thinking NJGF Member on the left sleeve not the logo.. Just text

Sounds like a neat idea and with a little massaging bugsy, I am sure the final logo would look great. Me personally, being a marketing fella, I would prefer a NJGF logo like the one on the lowers, since branding it is all about consitancy. Be that as it may, it's probably better to be part of a club than no club at all.

The logistics of handling orders, stocking merchandise in various sizes and product types, website design, payment gateways, accounting and shipping can quickly become a nightmare, even on a small scale. Plus it takes up a ton if room in the garage! This is part of what I do for a living, so I am familiar with the pitfalls of a project like this.

You may want to consider outsourcing the logistics to a company like Zazzle www.zazzle.com/sell

I have used them before and it's pretty easy to get off the ground. Basically you set up a store, provide your logo, and they put it on whatever products you want like hats, clothing, coffee mugs, iPhone cases, bumper stickers, keychains, etc. All orders are placed through the store with no minimum quantity, and you get to set the markup royalty so there is a little profit margin to do some good with.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Developing the idea and logo is one thing. Handling all the other stuff is another. Count me in for a shirt in triple extra handsome tall. Good luck!

Was just gonna suggest the same a sir drake..I think cafe press and maybe vista print does the same...just load the logo into them and we can order what we want..that way you not out money for minimum orders etc.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am working with a company that i have used in the past with other group buys on items. they will produce, ship and service all of the products that we decide to offer and there are NO minimums. If we decide to add a little money on the price to donate to a charity they will issue the check to them for us and provide us with whatever documents we need or they can disperse the funds however we want (within reason). They will also provide order tracking (so we can see how many of what was ordered and keep track of how much was raised by our group buy) I'll post more on this as we get closer to a final decision on what we are going to do as a forum. The pricing is pretty good and they offer VERY nice products including full color, dye sublimated and moisture wicking "shooting shirts" in long and short sleeve. 

at the moment i am working to have proofs/mock ups of the following items

• T shirts
  • Polo Shirts
  • Hooded Sweat shirts
  • Zip up sweat shirts
  • Short sleeve shooting shirts (competition & 3 gun style)
  • Long Sleeve shooting shirts (competition & 3 gun style)
  • Hats
  • Patches
  • Gear bags
  • and Head bands/head wraps

I hope to post proofs tomorrow or monday at the latest.

If we decide to modify the name or logo i can also get proofs of the new items as well.

Everything is still open for discussion. NOTHING is set in stone or ordered.

Nj2a forum. Or njtargetshoot. Or njbullseye. Or njpaperkillers or njtactical. Or njlead. Or njdownrange. Theres gotta be something catchier. Or njsos or. Njwidowsson.

By the way my shooting season is jan feb mar july and august. Is it ok if i shoot off season.

I'm not sure if anyone would also be interested in these rail covers with whatever logo we decide to go with on it. I got one for my Umbrella Rifle and it came out awesome.

154413836.jpg

154413838.jpg

154413835.jpg

sorry about the bad photos.. took them real quick with my iphone.

Cost is around $ $22 ea for 15 or more and about $18ea for 100 or more

I stumbled upon this thread by accident and would be all in for a couple of shirts or whatever. Is there some way to ensure that more members hear about this. It has amazed me the number of forum members I meet out in Easton at both EFGA and Heritage and bet there are tons more that could be met via tees or whatever.

If there was enough extra money left over, maybe we could buy a congressman or two!

Great idea, Bugsy.