45Doll

Poll - Will 10 Round Limit Stop Mass Shooting?

Do you think limiting magazine capacity to 10 rounds will help prevent mass shootings?

YesNoOnly if used with other gun control measures

Yes (36)

4%

No (900)

90%

Only if used with other gun control measures (59)

6%

This poll shows nothing other than what people think. The liberal trash and Christie could not care less what the people of this state think. This state is so corrupt and effed up its a joke (a bad joke).

I can't wait to get the F out

On the 8 PM Live feed they only mentioned that they're taking the poll. They mentioned nothing about results, or comments.

They also covered the Newtown parents conference, featuring the one mother describing how five bullets hit her child.

There was also compelling video of Steve Sweeney wiping the tears from his eyes as he listened.

I'm all verklempt.

On this morning's 7:30 - 8:00 AM segment, News 12 NJ aired a longer story on the 10 round limit law. They included longer clips from yesterday's Newtown CT parents press conference, and included a clip of Sweeney speaking at the podium while wiping tears from both eyes. And I quote: "if it only saves on life...".

They also put up yesterday's completely lopsided poll results against this law, and five Facebook page comments that were all completely negative.

It appears this story will be included on their segment replays this morning, if you care to watch it.

Update: I also note that the Star Ledger has not breathed a word about this press conference.

I actually have to give NJ12 a few props here..on their TV spot this morn they made a point to show the poll was overwhelmingly against the limits and showed like 5 or 6 facebook comments against limits and none for them..only bad part was the ridiculous croccidile tears from sweeney...its available on news 12 .com and the phone app

Edit..:sorry a little repetitive with 45Dolls post

I actually have to give NJ12 a few props here..on their TV spot this morn they made a point to show the poll was overwhelmingly against the limits and showed like 5 or 6 facebook comments against limits and none for them..only bad part was the ridiculous croccidile tears from sweeney...its available on news 12 .com and the phone app

Edit..:sorry a little repetitive with 45Dolls post

Does he cry for Camden, Newark or any other gun crime victims in NJ?  Will he cry for NJ victims who may not be able to defend themselves because of a mag change gone wrong? 

Using emotions to decide gun control is crazy. In court if a case is emotionally charged the defense will ask for a change of venue knowing a fair trial based on facts is out of the question. The same is for this bringing family's of murdered kids into this. The facts go out the window. Any law based on emotion is a bad law, and will be a unfair law.

Gun grabbers rely on uneducated public.

Columbine shooter had thirteen 10-round magazines on him and he fired 96 times out of them.

Virginia-tech shoiter also used multiple 10-round mags.

All this info is publicly available, but the media is not interested in publicizing them.

A 10-round magazine is as dangerous in hands of a criminal as a 15-round magazine.

Gun haters just want to harass law abiding citizens, masquerading the abuse as a public safety measure.