checko

NHL Playoffs

LMAO came into work today and found this nice little note left on my desk by one of our cable/fiber contractors...die hard Phillthy fan lol

10298672_10154038083060162_2551467009752

You can tell he is a Philly fan by his awesome spelling and grammar skills... :rolleyes:

I never knew there was a "D" in Congratulations or a "Q" in Penguins :facepalm:

people didnt like gretzky either, and he was a bigger priss than crosby ever will be..

Gretzky was the greatest player of all time, but lacked class and sportsmanship.

That prissy bitch you refer to is arguably the best player in the NHL.

I don't hear any argument from the current and former NHL players. All of them seem to agree he is the best player in the game right now.

And for all the "crybaby" crap that people always spit out, you would all wet yourselves if you had a player with his skills on your team.

I don't hear any argument from the current and former NHL players. All of them seem to agree he is the best player in the game right now.

And for all the "crybaby" crap that people always spit out, you would all wet yourselves if you had a player with his skills on your team.

He's still a whiner. Lets be honest here.

I'd rather have Stamkos.

*crickets*

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Go Penquins! (I think the series goes 6-7 games btw)

Actually, thinking about it... are the Rangers playing the Bqstqn Penquins? Who won the cup in '72? (google it)

Those are the Rangers that I know and root for every year. Force a game 7 through hard work, not letting up, and playing with a lot of emotion. Though the game should have ended 4-1, I will take the 3-1 since we got the big W.

All I saw from the Penguins tonight is a lot of misdirection and lack of effort. And a lot of bitching from the cry baby...I hope Boyle levels him in game 7.

Let`s go Rangers!. Lets bring the cup to New York for St. Louis!

I gotta be honest...after watching how NY played games 2 thru 4, they looked liked they were ready to pack it in...fast forward to last night and they forced a game 7...pretty amazing feat...they def got into MAF's head...now if they can only go back to Pitts and eliminate Cindy and the rest of the Pens in their own arena would be tremendous.