Albanian

We have to ban trampolines.... for the children of course!

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/trampoline-accidents-indiana-university-school-of-medicine-injuries-emergency-room-visits-1-million-182557974.html

Listen, I understand that we don't want our kids to get seriously hurt. However why is there a push to ban anything people can demonize? Trampolines? Come on now. About 111,000 injuries a year from trampolines. However those injuries range from cuts and bruises (who cares?) to broken bones (serious but not life ending). So why this desire to ban them?

Now yahoo comments are generally of the conservative right leaning variety and as such are generally against the reccomendation to ban trampolines.

Still this reflects on society. This idea that children should never be hurt, upset, scared, etc. I say let kids explore, play somewhat dangerous games, and jump on a trampoline. Otherwise you have these kids who grow up and... well you know. They can barely handle adversity, they expect things done for them, etc.

Now I don't know how prevelant this attitude is. However I do know that the attitude isn't healthy for people.

I suggest we ban .....Parents.                                 

Using popular logic of what is to be done to protect our children in this big,bad world, I suggest that nothing or no one can do more harm to our precious children than ...bad or uncaring parents.

Just ban life.

We should all sit at home, have everything we need delivered from Amazon, and watch television.

...isn't that basically what we do now?...

Studies show 100% of kids who go to the emergency room with injuries have parents.  Coincidence?  I think not.

I concur....take me for instance,never been to an emergency room.

No Kids.