Sign in to follow this  
67gtonut

Need a Reputable car/limo service - Newark Airport to Morris County

Like title says....

Wife is coming into Newark Airport at a very late hour on New years Eve.....  want a trust worthy service to get her home....  I will be out of town and cannot get her....

If anyone has personally used a service regularly that they trust.... please let me know...

Thank you

Troy

Troy,

I use and recommend Regal Limousine in South Amboy.  Pete and Paula Duffy are friends of mine.  One of their kids went to Catholic Grammar School with my son.  800-223-1023

Dave

I've used Garden State Limo A1  (not to be confused with Garden State Limo with no A1), for at least 50 trips and have never had a problem except the one time the driver went off the road before he got me.  They called me and had a different driver there within 40 minutes.  I can't complain, it was the middle of a huge snowstorm.

I stopped using Hurley a while ago after they let me down several times in 6 mos. (including a driver who was too tired, possibly drunk, to get me to my house)

I found a little service(Springfield) who is very reliable with a crew of about 6-7 cars called Adam's Limo. They have been excellent (and cost effective) for me for the past 3+ years.

Adam is the owner and he drives some trips, but has about 5 or 6 other drivers who are very good. 

http://www.adamslimo.com/

I stopped using Hurley a while ago after they let me down several times in 6 mos. (including a driver who was too tired, possibly drunk, to get me to my house)

I found a little service(Springfield) who is very reliable with a crew of about 6-7 cars called Adam's Limo. They have been excellent (and cost effective) for me for the past 3+ years.

Adam is the owner and he drives some trips, but has about 5 or 6 other drivers who are very good. 

http://www.adamslimo.com/

I like that one...... clean website... nice to see what cars they use

Like title says....

Wife is coming into Newark Airport at a very late hour on New years Eve.....  want a trust worthy service to get her home....  I will be out of town and cannot get her....

If anyone has personally used a service regularly that they trust.... please let me know...

Thank you

Troy

i can't remember her name.......linda ponzetto maybe? nj2as member. she's got her own service.