Sign in to follow this  
Golf battery

Cumberland rifleman range.

Id like to shoot at a 600 yd range. But. Its so limited. Cumberland has one but you have to be a member. And membership is closed. Id also like to do their 600 yd competition shoots which i believe are open to the public. So there is the problem. I cant sight in my rifle for the competition because i dont have a 600 yd range to sight it in at. So anyone out there that can guest me in that shoots the 600 ? I currently belong to south jersey shooting club and im shooting the frozen nuts match. 300 yards with m1a iron sights. Id guest you in at sjsc in return if you wanted.

Are you talking service rifle and match rifle?  Because in the spring and summer on Tuesday nights at 5:30 they have a league that is open to the public.  They will coach you and help you with everything. All the weekend matches are open to the public also. 

You can find the schedule on the website.

I also want to tell you congratulations on wanting to shoot a rifle like a man and not like those assholes that shoot rifles at 15 yards as fast as they can.

Are you talking service rifle and match rifle?  Because in the spring and summer on Tuesday nights at 5:30 they have a league that is open to the public.  They will coach you and help you with everything. All the weekend matches are open to the public also. 

You can find the schedule on the website.

I also want to tell you congratulations on wanting to shoot a rifle like a man and not like those assholes that shoot rifles at 15 yards as fast as they can.

Life starts at 300yds.

Ha. Like it. Life starts at 300 yards. I need that for bumper sticker. Yeah i shoot the correct way. 300 yd m1a iron sights and colt 20" heavy barrell iron sights at the 300. Thanks louu. I saw that on the website. I guess maybe ill have to wait till then.

Ha. Like it. Life starts at 300 yards. I need that for bumper sticker. Yeah i shoot the correct way. 300 yd m1a iron sights and colt 20" heavy barrell iron sights at the 300. Thanks louu. I saw that on the website. I guess maybe ill have to wait till then.

I guess I'm a sissy.  I shoot a Savage 243 with a 32x.  Love shooting golf balls.  I have been known to shoot my 20" HBAR at 300 with irons but only can shoot 6-8"  I have old eyes.

BTW prone is the "Missionary Position".  I'll take it! :onthequiet:

Can you hit golfballs pretty consistently at 300. Im suprised at the 300 match the non scoped usually beat out the scoped rifles.

Oh no...we're not allowed to shoot golf balls at CR...It's too dangerous!

1" dots 2 out of 5.

PM sent

I miss SJSC.  Probably the only thing I miss about the good ole PRNJ. The ranges down here are a little spartan by comparison, but they do have long distances. Y'all are welcome to come down here and give a 1000 yard range a try! So far I suck at it, but getting better everyday. GB, I am look at a new M1A down here. Hope to have it by springtime. Any thoughts on options?

I miss SJSC.  Probably the only thing I miss about the good ole PRNJ. The ranges down here are a little spartan by comparison, but they do have long distances. Y'all are welcome to come down here and give a 1000 yard range a try! So far I suck at it, but getting better everyday. GB, I am look at a new M1A down here. Hope to have it by springtime. Any thoughts on options?

SJSC has a 1k range??  

Lou. Dont load my own but over the last month and a half i purchased all the stuff for it for the reason of long distance shooting and of course saving money. Rifle twist im not sure. I would think its more like 1/9 or 1/10 or 11. Its the loaded model. 168's work good enough for it now. But it will be more fine tuned in the future. Front sight 062 i believe.