brucin

Biased reporting and conflict of interest

The Records bias on guns and other topics is why we cancelled it over a yr ago, should have done it sooner but they had a good sports section...and would like to point out this article itself is biased against Brgn county painting it as a bastion of anti-land run by Loretta Wienbitch. not so, she is from district 37 which only has 12 towns vs all of Brgn cnty's about 70.I'm not saying Brgn is all out pro 2A but just going by party affiliation which is a good barometer of typicall gun rights issues its 50/50 (not too proud of that ...). My district 40 is all Republican reps, Congresman, Senetor, and Assemblyman so I'm doing my part :)

pick virtually any topic, and read articles by "reporters" on it. they're ALL biased in some way. actual, true reporting is dead.

shit....they're trying to spin the drop of oil prices as bad for us, when in fact, it will help the entire rest of the economy as people spend more.......