45Doll

NJ2AS Initiates Sweeney Recall?

nope..I am out of this state in 3 years max.

Why stay? I pay high taxes, work hard and get nothing but crap for it.

I get people who bitch and moan about the same things I do and when you ask them to put up or shut up. They walk every time. It's easier to bitch than fix something.

No shit?

Flawed as it may be to our keyboard geniuses, we were screwed before this recall effort.

When push comes to shove so many are " out in 3 yrs"

What I don't understand is why are you guys are not willing to fight by all means for your homes, your homes of the future? You jus plan to be" out in 3"

Nj is the most flawed state in the union, not jus with 2a.

There are numerous reasons I stand behind this effort. First and foremost, elected officials work for us, to make our lives better. Not the converse.

I have found constructive criticism is best served whilst working hand in hand to fix the problem.

No shit?

Flawed as it may be to our keyboard geniuses, we were screwed before this recall effort.

When push comes to shove so many are " out in 3 yrs"

What I don't understand is why are you guys are not willing to fight by all means for your homes, your homes of the future? You jus plan to be" out in 3"

Nj is the most flawed state in the union, not jus with 2a.

There are numerous reasons I stand behind this effort. First and foremost, elected officials work for us, to make our lives better. Not the converse.

I have found constructive criticism is best served whilst working hand in hand to fix the problem.

I'm guessing you didn't read any history on why so many immigrants came here. Why deal with it. When I'm out I'll renew my membership to the nj2as yearly and keep in touch. I'm just tired of it. It's not just a gun rights fight. It's taxes, schools, cost of living. You can't tell me the public schools will be great within 3 years. It wont happen.

I posted on this a few days ago.

I believe it's 160 days. 250 signatures per day. As they say in my part of Italy, boner for tuna. Translation: "Good f*****g luck."

Someone should ask Mr. Roubian when he initiated the process, and how many signatures he's collected. My guess is he'd pick up a handful of printouts and wave them in our face.

The process to collect signatures can't start until the petition is approved as part of the recall process.

There are no signatures collected yet.

Once the language on the recall petition is approved is when the clock starts.

On day one, you could collect every signature you need and sit on it for 159 days. Quite the bargaining chip.

You could force the recall election on any timetable you wanted in the time period, fast or slow. This includes forcing a special election when voter turnout of your opposition is low.

The result is being able to at a minimum force a sitting senator to spend money on an election he otherwise wouldn't have to.

Possibly striking fear into his party( and others on the gun rights issue)

Best case unseating him.

The worst case is that we expend the energy and can't get the petition to recall approved. That makes us look weak. Once started, we cannot afford to lose.

If someone else wants to apply pressure in another manner, great. Do that too but don't ignore the recall effort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm guessing you didn't read any history on why so many immigrants came here. Why deal with it.

Don't guess Shawn

Until you face and fight the problems, they jus follow your retreat.

This state is ranked the worst at pretty much everything, time to fix it.

I dare you and others to hold the line and make it better.

How about this zeke. Run for office. You can still file independent and be on the ballot if you do it by EOB on primary day.

Step up

I would also suggest to those doing the petition to not sit on it. If a signer of the petition signs another. Their signature is invalidated. Don't think for a second they won't do something like that

The other thing.

The same house I have now 1 mile away the taxes drop from $8000+ to $1000. On top of it I'm paying $12,000 a year for my daughter to not be in public school. The son I don't even have another option. I'm sure you saw the thread of what's going on in his school. Why deal with it?

The other thing is every single one of us could be the next headline in nj for some bull shit gun charge that is legal 1 mile from my house. Is it worth it? Do you wanna be hauled into court because some cop doesn't know the difference between a brake and a flash hider? Do you even want the bs I went through to happen to you even though I was never even charged?

Take a step back and look at the big picture. Regroup and plan the attack.

Zeke, my issue in nj2as is not my ego. Is that they ways cock up what they do in some half ass way. I was a member right away and it got more and more to be about the flamingoes instead of the cause.

The simple truth is they don't think stuff though.

why don't you give the new president a call?

Your issue seems personal from the past....

Get over it

The other thing.

The same house I have now 1 mile away the taxes drop from $8000+ to $1000. On top of it I'm paying $12,000 a year for my daughter to not be in public school. The son I don't even have another option. I'm sure you saw the thread of what's going on in his school. Why deal with it?

The other thing is every single one of us could be the next headline in nj for some bull shit gun charge that is legal 1 mile from my house. Is it worth it? Do you wanna be hauled into court because some cop doesn't know the difference between a brake and a flash hider? Do you even want the bs I went through to happen to you even though I was never even charged?

Take a step back and look at the big picture. Regroup and plan the attack.

I know you're the Facebook kid guy.

What you fail to realize, other than the mountain lion, is you kinda were a hero. You fought, and won.

Look, I've lived in or been to every state in this country( except Alaska) nj is needs a tune up hard and strong like!

If you can muster, stand the line. If you cannot then walk away silently

Ok, let's run you for office. Pm me and I will go over the paperwork. I will donate $100 to your election campaign

this is where you fail.

I wouldn't want your donation, I'd want your vote.

Nj is corrupt, you're talking playing the game, that's not how this is supposed to be.

Why can't you see that when good people stop trying, bad things happen?

To change the game, one has to play the game. Otherwise you have no say. You can accept it or deny it. I hold myself to a high standard, because I do it for the right reason. Not my ego or wallet. It's not about power for me

My impetus for running was a tax assessor telling me that if I did not like it, run for office and fire me. I did both.

Don't lecture me on merit.

Is NJ corrupt? No doubt, on a scale that is bewildering

people here are on auto pilot, most election turn outs are below 30%

Apathy isn't going away

NJ politics is based on money, the laws involving the campaign are mind boggling. You are naive in your thinking.

To change the game, one has to play the game. Otherwise you have no say. You can accept it or deny it. I hold myself to a high standard, because I do it for the right reason. Not my ego or wallet. It's not about power for me

My impetus for running was a tax assessor telling me that if I did not like it, run for office and fire me. I did both.

Apathy isn't going away

NJ politics is based on money, the laws involving the campaign are mind boggling. You are naive in your thinking.

ya know? not that you care......but that bolded part just moved you up a bunch. also.....it is #$%^% funny as hell too, lololol

I know you're the Facebook kid guy.

What you fail to realize, other than the mountain lion, is you kinda were a hero. You fought, and won.

Look, I've lived in or been to every state in this country( except Alaska) nj is needs a tune up hard and strong like!

If you can muster, stand the line. If you cannot then walk away silently

You can't even get a gun forum to back you when the heats on. Think about that

Apathy isn't going away

Naive my friend, no.

What is right has always been right. You have been slowly raped for years into thinking this is how to do it. This is not the way it's supposed to be. Period

Guys,

Everybody posting here wants to make things better. Let's stop f*****g each other over (I realize I've been part of that -- sorry).

Let's think out a strategy and follow through with it. I will support any initiative with a 20% or greater chance -- not of succeeding necessarily, but of being morally correct and which will send a message.

Let's stop claiming that this or that strategy will frighten people to death or cause them to cakk in their pants. Let's figure something out and work together on it and stop predicting the future.

I would propose, instead of backing the ridiculous "recall Sweeney" strategy, that we put equivalent effort behind a get out the vote campaign in vulnerable districts. I am willing to donate time and money even though the districts we're talking about are far from where I live.

We have 3-4 months to figure out a strategy, and until early November to get it done. Let's try and if nothing comes of it, at least be proud that we tried something that was intelligently planned and executed.

Yours,

Newtomium (sic)

Guys,

Everybody posting here wants to make things better. Let's stop f*****g each other over (I realize I've been part of that -- sorry).

Let's think out a strategy and follow through with it. I will support any initiative with a 20% or greater chance -- not of succeeding necessarily, but of being morally correct and which will send a message.

Let's stop claiming that this or that strategy will frighten people to death or cause them to cakk in their pants. Let's figure something out and work together on it and stop predicting the future.

I would propose, instead of backing the ridiculous "recall Sweeney" strategy, that we put equivalent effort behind a get out the vote campaign in vulnerable districts. I am willing to donate time and money even though the districts we're talking about are far from where I live.

We have 3-4 months to figure out a strategy, and until early November to get it done. Let's try and if nothing comes of it, at least be proud that we tried something that was intelligently planned and executed.

Yours,

Newtomium (sic)

Sir talks a lot late to the game guy....

Stfu.

You are not the answer, never have been....

Simple question: man in, or man down

SMH at (almost) everything I have read here. So much misinformation, naysaying, and misdirection. Pointing the finger at those who are actually doing something, while doing nothing, does not fix the problem--it is the problem. And the naysayers and pessimists wonder why New Jersey is in the situation we are in today. What is even more surprising is how people listen to all the misinformation, lies, and criticism from people like "Newtonian" and not even think to message or call me and conduct simple due-diligence before attacking me or the NJ2AS. Why do we give every poster on these forums so much credibility while they hide behind a screen name? For example, Newtonian shows up at our meeting sticking out like a sore thumb with his AK47 shirt, constantly yells out after each sentence I said, puts every idea anyone states down, and nobody questions who he really is or what his intentions are? It really sounds like the antis have infiltrated this website and are intentially placing doubt and creating disturbances in our groups so we get nothing done except arguing amoungst each other and putting down every idea.