ogfarmer

Emergency Senator Sweeney Protest - RIP Carol Bowne Sunday June 7th 1pm

People from NJAS are organizing with signs in front of Sweeneys house tomorrow to protest in respect for Carol Bowne. We need bodies holding signs, Females are a plus

Enough is enough! Senator Sweeney has stated that he will never allow citizens the ability to protect themselves meanwhile he surrounds himself with armed guards. The murder of Carol Bowne is single handily caused by Senator Sweeney's policies which delays and denies a person the right to self defense. We will no longer allow ourselves to be victims because Senator Sweeney believes he knows what is best, meanwhile innocent women like Carol Bowne are murdered by their violent convicted felon ex-boyfriend who she had a restraining order against. We will meet in front of Senator Sweeney's house where we will protest his terrible and lethal management of our State.

RECENT ACTIVITY

Team: tomorrow are Sweeney's house! I have the signs printed and lets make him accountable for his support to disarm women from being able to defend themselves!

11289708_10153297470142527_1425237379_n.

It went well today!  Sweeney was pissed and had several West Deptford PD cars parked across the street to protect him from us! What a joke!!!

Channel 10 showed up and interviewed us and then Sweeney. Watch channel 10 news at 11PM.

Is this a Philadelphia station? No new Jersey news crews covered this story?

No, just Doug Shimell and his cameraman from channel 10.  The fact that we were doing this was not advertized so as to catch Sweeney off guard!

If he knew we were coming, he would not have been there to fully enjoy our presence now would he? Channel 10 was there because we called them.

No, just Doug Shimell and his cameraman from channel 10. The fact that we were doing this was not advertized so as to catch Sweeney off guard!

If he knew we were coming, he would not have been there to fully enjoy our presence now would he? Channel 10 was there because we called them.

That's awesome! I take it he didn't invite you all into the back yard, for burgers and beer? :lol:

Yay! I was on TV again!!!  Not my first time though. I was on an episode of "Hoarders, Buried alive" and also "Pawn Stars". BTW, I hate seeing myself on TV! Being the third time, perhaps the curse is broken now!

I was glad to see the clip, albeit short! Alex had some airtime and even though they spent equal time interviewing Sweeney, he had NO airtime

to give his side! YAY!!! WE WIN!

please share episode links and I may share my appearance on Kitchen Nightmares

I would love to see that! I love that show!!!

If you have seen Hoarding, Buriied alive it's HOARDING: BURIED ALIVE - SEASON: 5 EPISODE: 17 - A GRAVEYARD OF JUNK

Warning, My friend the doctor, had a huge problem with billions of roaches!!!!!! I had to join the screen actors guild for that one, the producers paid my fees for me!

I was an extra in an episode of Pawn Stars in Las Vegas it's the episode where a guy brings in a huge wooden "Admiral's Telephone" Supposedly only one of 2 that ever existed. It even had a launch missile button!

Later in the show, The old man wanted it hooked up on his desk to use as his phone!