YankeeFan

(Yet another) Address change question...

This question is more about which police department to go to for an FID address change.  The place I am moving to is physically located within Galloway Township in Atlantic County.  Services like Police and Fire Department are Galloway Township.  HOWEVER, the US Postal Service considers it to be Egg Harbor City and the mailing address is an Egg Harbor City address.  So my question is, which Police Dept do I go to get my FID address changed....Galloway Township -or- Egg Harbor City???

I have the same issue in Middletown.

My address on all mail and my driver's license is Atlantic Highlands, but I'm technically in Middletown Twp.

Middletown Twp. handles everything - emergency services, my kids school, taxes - including FID and all permits. They even put Atlantic Highlands on my FID so there are no issues with it matching my DL. Galloway should do the same thing.

You're right down the street from me. I'm in Sayreville. Well technically parlin right off of rt9.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Our neck of the woods gets real confusing, doesn't it? I am off Rt.35. When I moved, I made my DL South Amboy, when I went for the FID change, I thought Sayreville was going to give me a hassle but no questions asked. They cover like 4 towns..lol

Our neck of the woods gets real confusing, doesn't it? I am off Rt.35. When I moved, I made my DL South Amboy, when I went for the FID change, I thought Sayreville was going to give me a hassle but no questions asked. They cover like 4 towns..lol

Yup! Sayreville is not bad. I got my initial fid and permit in 28 days and when I did my address change within town and 3 permits it was 21 days.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk