Sign in to follow this  
tony357

Spaghetti Dinner Benefit

I write this with a heavy Heart, my oldest son Tony has been diagnosed with Burkitts lymphoma.

Tony started chemo treatments sunday which is a 4 day treatment he is planned for 8 regiments of treatment over 6 months including spinal taps and blood transfusions.

His fire dept is throwing a benefit for him would be nice to see some NJGF shirts and USPSA shirts in the crowd..

The benefit is scheduled for Dec 5th @ parkertown fire house 4pm-8pm.

facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207339802353949&set=gm.1000643269991982&type=3&theater

11/4/15 we are going to make a paypal account for tony tonight so it may take a couple days for verification.

PAYPAL.

[email protected]

Team Tony
C/O: Parkertown Fire Co.
830 Railraod Drive
Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087​

I'm sorry to hear that, Tony.    How high risk is he?  I hope the Chemo goes well - let us know if you or your family need anything.

Let us know where to help donate as well, if we can't make it down.  I'm not sure what my plans are yet for that date.

Hey Tony,

I'm sorry I missed your post last month.

Make sure your son has been diagnosed through genetic testing and not simply by signs/symptoms. Rare cancers are easy to mis-diagnose. It's extremely important to get the right treatment at the right time.

Regardless I am happy to donate. Please post details for checks, money orders, etc. 

Good luck. I'm thinking of Tony :)

Angelo

Tony's treatments have been going well, he goes back in to start his 4th treatment on the 31st.. so he is in for 5 days and out two weeks gets two chemo pushes while out. 

The dinner went very well thanks to anyone who may have mailed in donations to fire house. the firehouse setup and account and tony submits medical bills to them to be paid..

All in total 18,000 was raised to date..

I will upload some pics from dinner..

Good to hear. You and yours are in my prayers. What is the status with the bills?

Pretty good so far, he has health insurance so far two bills have come from atlanticare ac hospital pamona.  one was 98,000  the other 93,000  he had to pay 6,000  out of pocket for ins deductible those two bills he has to pay 1,200 each  towards them.. His boss was able to change his ins policy for 2016 and his new deductible is 750.00 from 6000.00  We have not recived any bills yet from penn or home nursing took 3 month for these to come in.  also has had few emergency room bills come his copay is 100.00 but then specalists bills come in from the visits.. so they add up..