Sign in to follow this  
gfl216

Rock Island / Citadel 9mm 1911's

I'm Putting in for a pistol permit and I have been doing some research on possible guns.

Dose anyone own or know anything about the Rock Island / Citadel  9mm 1911 pistols?

I've been looking on U tube and it seems that most of the reviews are positive and they are an inexpensive way into the 1911 world.

I've done a ton of research on the rocks and my next pistol purchase will be one of their tactical line variants.... now 45 or 22tcm/9??? Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

no don't get the tcm22/9..........if I shoot one I'm going to have to get one too

Recently read that RIA 1911's are the number 1 selling 1911's world wide.  I have 2 Rock Island 1911's.  

Both are the tactical models with the G-10 grips etc.  5" in 45acp and the 4.25" in 9mm/22tcm.  Lotta gun for the money.  Great and accurate shooters. 

I have one and love it, zero issues as well.  I shoot at CJRPC, you are more than welcome to join me if you ever want to give it a try.

Thank you for the offer but I work nights and weekends so it would probably be hard for us to hook up.

Dose anyone know of any local shops that have on in stock that I put in my hand to see how it feels?

Thank you for the offer but I work nights and weekends so it would probably be hard for us to hook up.

Dose anyone know of any local shops that have on in stock that I put in my hand to see how it feels?

Middlebrook in greenbrook had atleast 2 rocks. I'm not sure if they still do but they will let you fondle it and can order you a specific model

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk