Sign in to follow this  
Nucrunner

Firefighters forced to wait for 100K ammo rounds to explode

Jeez...

Back to the topic, though, i was watching the news and they were all shocked about the 100k+ rounds, with the typical "We'll find out why OVER 100K ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION were in the building!" BS like this guy was a terrorist.
I Should sell off some of my ammo. I did the math the other day and realized i have like just shy of 20k rounds of ammunition in my 500sqft place.. Wonder what the news stations would say if my house caught fire...

That said, i need to call my insurance co. and add coverage for my firearms and crap... i didn't realize how much $$ i put into that crap in the last 6 months until now..

Jeez...

Back to the topic, though, i was watching the news and they were all shocked about the 100k+ rounds, with the typical "We'll find out why OVER 100K ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION were in the building!" BS like this guy was a terrorist.

I Should sell off some of my ammo. I did the math the other day and realized i have like just shy of 20k rounds of ammunition in my 500sqft place.. Wonder what the news stations would say if my house caught fire...

That said, i need to call my insurance co. and add coverage for my firearms and crap... i didn't realize how much $$ i put into that crap in the last 6 months until now..

not too sure i'd be posting that if i were you. but then again i'm a paranoid sob

The vast majority is .22lr. Dicks had a sale and i picked up a ton.. so now between that and the 1500 that the guy gave away, im really good for a while. Need to buy more .22 rifles though LOL. Anyone, with a bit of stalking, can get an idea of what i have if they really wanted to break in.

Jeez...

NRA membership gives you some free coverage

The vast majority is .22lr. Dicks had a sale and i picked up a ton.. so now between that and the 1500 that the guy gave away, im really good for a while. Need to buy more .22 rifles though LOL. Anyone, with a bit of stalking, can get an idea of what i have if they really wanted to break in.

For those of us who are lazy thieves, would you mind please posting your address and times you are away at work? Thanks in advance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For those of us who are lazy thieves, would you mind please posting your address and times you are away at work? Thanks in advance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I work from home other than when i go to the warehouse for 2 or 3 hours like two times a week to pull orders, and if im not around my Fiance is. Feel free to stop by whenever. I have a new flashlight on my glock i'd like to test out :D

• Like 1

Jeez...

In celebration of this comment, I went to Dick's yesterday and bought 2 cases of Rio 12 gauge 7 1/2s.  They had a sale ($52.95 a case) and I had a $20 off $100 coupon. 

• Like 1

I work from home other than when i go to the warehouse for 2 or 3 hours like two times a week to pull orders, and if im not around my Fiance is. Feel free to stop by whenever. I have a new flashlight on my glock i'd like to test out :D

LOL! Good one!

Is your fiance as good a shot as you? I may have to give my flak vest a real trial run.  :no:

In celebration of this comment, I went to Dick's yesterday and bought 2 cases of Rio 12 gauge 7 1/2s.  They had a sale ($52.95 a case) and I had a $20 off $100 coupon. 

AND I garnered another $10 off $50 coupon for answering their questions.  I REALLY need to build a cabinet to hold all this stuff!

Only up to 2500. Which really isn't much.

You can buy additional coverage for reasonable prices. They were much cheaper than NJM. Also NJM is capped at $4k, while the NRA goes up to whatever you want.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Best insurance I found. Covers

all firearms no matter where they are located and only had to itemize those over $10k in value. Got a $50k policy for $157 per year.

[email protected]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2