1LtCAP

now THIS is cool. BULLITT!!

they've apparently really found the 68gt that steve mcqueen drove in bullitt. it looks like she lived in nj for a bit....then got driven to death then stored.......but......they %^%E#$^% found it. :D

if she really is the real thing, they've changed the steering wheel, as in the movie she wore a grant wheel.....\

\

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2018/01/14/mustang-bullitt-found-real-mcqueen

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

WOULD be interesting to see them try to recreate the chase scene.........but......the original had 2 beautiful cars......this one would have to big fat ugly cars.

Not really close, but an honorable mention is Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher.  

15 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I could never drive the original car from Bullet.  I would die from the massive boner I'd get when it exploded and bleed out all over the car through my junk.  Nope, not a good idea for me or the car.

agreed. she'd be in my garage. i'd visit her every night, and keep her clean and pretty. i would force myself to drive her once in awhile though on nice days. there's nothing like the sound of a ford FE engine turning6500rpm. :)

4 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Not really close, but an honorable mention is Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher.  

i haven't seen that...guess i'm gonna hafta watch it now.

the chase in ronin was pretty good....but for some reason the bullitt chase just does it for me.

oh man they beat the snot outta that chevelle. 'shame. she was a beauty. sounded like a small block cammed pretty heavy judging by the idle......wasn't a deep enough note to be a chevy bigblock.

also.....he sure as hell ain;'t no john wick, lolol

• Like 1