Zeke

Moral dilemma #1

We discussed this already, I told you what you will do.  Go there and give it to someone at the register. 

You don't give them your money, you make someone else happy and Allah will allow you into his home.

1 hour ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Free money, so no money out-of-pocket for anyone. Personally, I wouldn't use it. What can you get that you really want for $10 at Dick's? I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of knowing that you used it, those vouchers are tracked.

Write "void" on it and send it to Dick's CEO with a friendly note. Maybe include a picture from Saturday's rally!

1 box of clays 

2 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

We discussed this already, I told you what you will do.  Go there and give it to someone at the register. 

You don't give them your money, you make someone else happy and Allah will allow you into his home.

No!

What's the requirement on it?  $10 is OK to spend on a $10 item (w/tax), or do you only get the $10 if you spend some other, larger amount? 

If the former, take whatever you can as close to $10 with tax as possible, and use it up.  If the latter, its only eating into their margin, so abandon it.