Maksim

Let see those Rimfires. =P

not sure if im doing this right but here is my gsg-5 with a fixed (ex-retractable style) stock claw mount on top with aimpoint scope and 3x magnifier clone and 2 mag coupler very fun prob 600 round threw it one sitting no issues what so ever even running high volocitty, sub sonic, and standard 22lr

DSCF1337.jpg

not sure if im doing this right but here is my gsg-5 with a fixed (ex-retractable style) stock claw mount on top with aim scope and 3x magnifier clone and 2 mag coupler very fun prob 600 round threw it one sitting no issues what so ever

either upload it to photobucket or up on here.... cant from aol webmail. =)

Added the red dot and went to the range last night. Ran a wide variety of ammo thru it without any headaches. Striping & cleaning it is different from a standard AK but much easier than my Walther G22. I would definitely recommend one.[attachment=0]AK_Scope.JPG[/attachment]

Savage Mark II BXP sweet lil sniper-style baby bolt action .22LR

savage8.jpg

savage6e.jpg

savage5.jpg

savage1.jpg

savage5.jpg

savage6e.jpg

Remington 597 .22LR -- OD Synthetic Stock with Scope , autoloader

img0053ry.jpg

img0052w.jpg

img0051y.jpg

img0054ey.jpg

img0053fi.jpg

Hopefully the S&W M&P 15-22 will be next.. following with a GSG-5 , then perhaps the AK. who knows maybe another .22LR rifle, love those! I've heard of these .22LR Ruger 10/22 M240 SAW jobs? Lol! Whatcha think of my pieces?

EDIT: Here's my Blacktical Taktikal Tacticool AR in .22LR ... M&P 15-22 Teh Tacticoolness $0n!!!

img0124za.jpg

img0126c.jpg

img0127wy.jpg

img0125uq.jpg

My Remington model 5...sorry for teh distortion

ya7bbkb

Here's old faithful. I've had this bang bang for almost 20 years. It's probably had 15k rounds through it since I've had it. I've replaced teh extractor once and cleaned it twice.

yct39e3

I like that AK. Never seen that. Some of those bolt actions I'd be afraid to shoot because the wood is unscratched! LOL

Here is one of my two .22s. Not including my Glock conversion, that would make three. Keep in mind I don't live in NJ.

K2PVLeVWl7w

JMiTd0uvVhk

wow. how many round mag is that? bump firing or atf stamp?

If you can bump like that you can join me at my range anytime ;)

It's stamped. One was a 220 round mag and the other was a 275. Subtract 20 rounds for the tower, the mags were made for American 180 and this is a conversion tower for M16.

You are a cruel man, posting stuff like that for us NJ people to look at.

I'm going to do you a favor and give you some advice.

Leave. At all costs.

You probably have family and a good job. Leave.

I left NJ a few years ago. I had no idea I was a subject when I was living there. I was scared to talk about 2A rights, or confront LEO if they were F'ing with me. And I didn't believe I lived under rule of law, applied to all, including the government.

I am a new Man. A Free Man. It's not just the guns, it's the mindset. If you've lived in NJ most of your life like I did, you have no idea what life is like in These United States. I've visited almost every State in the Country. It didn't sink in until I moved to the US.

Welcome to PA. "America Starts Here"

60209773VSnbBg_ph.jpg