ChrisFry

Hi All

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris Fry and I am located in Upstate, NY. I run a small arms and personal protection training company out of NY but travel all over the US and CAN conducting classes.

I travel to NJ several times a year to conduct training at Buckeye Gun Club and have made a lot of good friends in NJ.

Look forward to interacting with everyone here!

Thanks,

Chris

Since I am now a sponsor I thought I would give some more information about myself and MDTS.

MDTS is a full service defensive training and consulting company providing cutting edged instruction for responsible citizens, law enforcement, corporations and the U.S. Military. Our Mission is simple, we strive to provide the most current and effective training available while maintaining the highest standards and expectations of both ourselves and our students. We are dedicated to providing you with the skills necessary to survive a potential lethal force encounter and get home safely.

MDTS offers a variety of courses to include small arms training (pistol, carbine, shotgun), edged weapon combatives, practical unarmed combatives, various NRA programs as well as the state of Utah Non-Resident Pistol Permit course. All of our programs of instruction utilize proven adult learning strategies and methods essential to proper integration, retention and immediate recall of learned skills.

MDTS training curriculums differ from other training providers in that we offer our courses in 4hr. blocks of instruction. We understand that citizens, police officers and/or military servicemen time is important to them. Some people just do not have or cannot take 8-16 hrs. out of their schedules to attend training. This is the MDTS way of providing training courses in a convenient, digestible manner without reducing the quality or efficacy of instruction.

We have provided training in NY, NJ, PA, CT, NV, FL, TN, MS, MA, NH and CAN.

Check us out on the web at http://www.mdtstraining.com