Sniper

A barrage of 30 shots by 2 suspects in drive-by shooting that injured 10 outside Trenton bar

27 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

Besides that most of this is in play already, where’s the part about no bargaining out of gun charges when used in a felony?

21 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

So 80% of the guns used in crimes in NJ come from out of state........So what the f**K good will making it harder to get a gun in state do?  He could ban all guns here then 100% of guns used in crimes will be from out of state.   Crimes will still happen! The stupid fu*k accomplishes NOTHING!:mad:

Well.... Nj can close the boarders and build a wall. This will keep those guns from PA out of TRENTON.... 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maksim said:

Well.... Nj can close the boarders and build a wall. This will keep those guns from PA out of TRENTON.... 

We can't keep the tacos out, so how do we keep the little guns out?

I friend of mine works delivery room in St Peters, New Brunswick, she says 3 outta 5 babies are to illegals at no charge, thank you.

38 minutes ago, Handyman said:

PA would probably be happy to pay for that wall.

Yes they would. When we bought our first pistol as PA residents, we exchanged many comments with the clerk at the FFL about progressive NJ citizens and their gun laws. And he was all for building a wall at the Delaware River as well as blowing up all the bridge crossings.

We told him if he got that plan rolling just to wait until we got to the PA side. :ninja:

On 5/25/2019 at 10:28 PM, Sniper said:

I'm sure this was done by law abiding citizens with their legal 10 round mags, while legally carrying with their state issued CCW permits.... right?

OK, that's great... the police director knows what's going on, it seems... But wait...

Oops.. apparently the mayor didn't get the memo from his police director on where the REAL problem is..

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/05/30-shots-fired-in-drive-by-shooting-that-injured-10-outside-trenton-bar.html

Democrats, they just live in some sort of alternative reality....

Let me get this straight, gun issues require federal intervention because states cannot handle it but illegal immigration which is the feds actual jurisdiction, we need to create a sanctuary to shield law breakers from the same feds who need to solve our gun problems?

2 hours ago, EngineerJet said:

Let me get this straight, gun issues require federal intervention because states cannot handle it but illegal immigration which is the feds actual jurisdiction, we need to create a sanctuary to shield law breakers from the same feds who need to solve our gun problems?

You got it..

That's called "Liberal Logic".

liberal-we-are-a-nation-of-immigrants-bu

300full.jpg

• Like 1