2 to go-- make that 1 to go

I have two handgun permits left, and I need some ideas on which handguns to get

I currently own:

9MM

10MM

.40 S&W Glock, so I can also swap out and shoot .357 auto with it

.45 (but not a 1911)

Judge

I don't like getting the same caliber, I think it's a waste. the only reason I own two .38s, is one is the 686 6 inch and the other is a little snub nose Taurus piece of shit. I would however consider a nice 1911.

I was thinking of a .44, and after Tuesday Im even thinking harder about the .44 Auto, and the 5.7.

Any suggestions?

Picked up a Kimber Stainless Target II so one more to go. They have a gorgeous Kimber in black at Cheyenne but two 1911s back to back? Come on now....

was thinking maybe a H&K, or a .380 if I can get the ammo

humn... 1911 of some sort, be it 45 or 9mm.

desert eagle 44 mag can be very fun, only thing is... how much use will it actually get?

a 22lr pistol is always great.

the 5seven will be a niche caliber.... so unless you get something else, ie ps90, or the ar 5x7 upper, will be kind of pointless.

I'd get a 1911 in .45acp even tho you already have a .45. A 1911 will be my next handgun purchase.

I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the money on a nice Kimber or buy a cheaper 1911 and personalize it throughout the years.

Outside of that I can't really recommend anything as your arsenal puts mine to shame :(

if you want, you could always donate two guns to the matt needs more guns fund, and then that would open two more options for you :) FTW!

I would LOVE a .380, but you cannot get ammo at all for it, which sucks!

I have a .22 rifle, I mean I dont see the point of having a .22 pistol and a rifle

Matt if my wife had her way, you would get them all for $5 total (maybe $6) believe me. This is why I have 2 left and I'm all done. I promised her no more handguns after these two are used up.

Long guns, well that's another story....

I have a .22 rifle, I mean I dont see the point of having a .22 pistol and a rifle

Matt if my wife had her way, you would get them all for $5 total (maybe $6) believe me. This is why I have 2 left and I'm all done. I promised her no more handguns after these two are used up.

I'll make you a deal tiny, 10 bucks and I'll even treat you and the wife to dinner for the guns. I mean, I think that is quite fair :)

gl with the gun purchases, let us know what you end up with.

Jim Flynn's Truck Repair in Glen Gardner has plenty of .380. I just picked up a couple of boxes for a friend yesterday for $12.50 ea.