ESB

Not seeing this in the MSM. Texas Church shooter trans Palistinian supporter

Genesse Ivonne Moreno was named by police as the active shooter who opened fire on February 11 inside Joel Osteen’s Houston, Texas, church with a long gun.

That’s according to CNN, which reported that police named Moreno in a search warrant. Fox 10 Phoenix reported that Moreno has “identified as a female but has a criminal history in the name of Jeffrey Escalante.”

Moreno was shot and killed at the scene by two officers working “extra employment” at the church. Finner said he believed they averted greater damage. “She had a long gun, and it could have been a lot worse,” he said.

Finner said it’s not clear whether Moren or of the officers shot the child but added that he believes the suspect “put that baby in danger. I am going to put that blame on her."

the suspect had “at least six prior arrests since 2005, including unlawful carrying of a weapon, which she pleaded guilty to; evading arrest; and assault on a public official, which was pleaded to a lesser charge.”

Shooter had history of criminal charges and mental health problems

CNN reported The shooter used a legally purchased AR-15 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-church-shooter-genesse-ivonne-moreno-had-palestine-sticker-on-rifle-police-say/ar-BB1ib8OM

• Informative 1

15 minutes ago, father-of-three said:

Rifle legallity aside, Moreno also got a 5 year old from somewhere who appeared to function as a human shield.

The 7 y/o child is/was her biological son, and I don't think she used the kid as a shield, I believe she wanted the kid to die with her because he was 1/2 jewish and despised her ex-husband's family.  It has not been determined yet, but it's likely the mother shot her son in the head intentionally when she came under fire.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

The 7 y/o child is/was her biological son, and I don't think she used the kid as a shield, I believe she wanted the kid to die with her because he was 1/2 jewish and despised her ex-husband's family.  It has not been determined yet, but it's likely the mother shot her son in the head intentionally when she came under fire.

Thanks.  The articles I read yesterday did not know who shot the kid, nor did they know who the kid belonged to.

13 minutes ago, father-of-three said:

Thanks.  The articles I read yesterday did not know who shot the kid, nor did they know who the kid belonged to.

I have perused 20 articles on this story, and none are reporting accurately.  Each article screwed up at least one detail.  In fact, some have been propagating rumors as factual information.

21 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Unless you have a valid Texas LTC, yes. 

Of course the MSM is yammering about red flag laws.  I dunno why though, because red flags are a tool for domestic complaints, liberal dickhead neighbors and co-workers, erpo and all that.  It's a snitch based law.

Based on the shooter's rap sheet and psych history, Moreno should have been flagged in NICS and denied.  However, being a gender confused minority, I'm sure the liberals took pity, and reduced charges to a level that let this psycho fly under the radar.