Maksim

Is a HK g3 / Cetme kosher in NJ?

cetme + g3 types are on the cuurent banned list -

cetme + g3 types are on the cuurent banned list -

Correct, BUT, the "Sporter" is not. However, it is "substantially identical", hence it can only have ONE evil feature, the pistol grip.

The g3 is among my favorite platforms. The HK91 being the first rifle I ever bought. Watch out for Century's. For every good one they made there are five bad. Avoid SW3s all together. I know only two people that had problems with PTRs. If you are more interested in reliability than looks. And have the budget. Get a HK SR9, you cant go wrong.

Only if manufactured infront of a Rabbi.

:lol:

Totally off topic here, but AFAIK (I may be wrong), thats all "kosher" means. If something is produced infront of a rabbi that makes it kosher? I think thats BS, how does that make it any better??? OK back on topic. Sorry.

Only if manufactured infront of a Rabbi.

:lol:

Totally off topic here, but AFAIK (I may be wrong), thats all "kosher" means. If something is produced infront of a rabbi that makes it kosher? I think thats BS, how does that make it any better??? OK back on topic. Sorry.

Someone got paid, duh.

thanks.

and kosher doesnt mean it was killed in front of rabbi. =P

It means it complies with all jewish laws, ie natural, etc. beleive it or not, kosher food was one of the first organic movements. =P

Yes, lessons I learned while dating an orthodox jew.

Maks, want me to bring mine tomorrow?

You do have to watch out for the Century's. Some of them had a lot of shortcuts taken by grinding down the bolt face and leaving to much of a bolt gap. I lucked out, the guy who put mine together must not have been drunk yet. With my loads and iron sights it was moa at 100yds.