Celraysoda

Revolver...which one?

just remember there is shipping involved from Gunbroker and Buds and then transfer and NICS when it gets to your dealer.

Yeah that's true. Buds actually has a deal for a used Smith and Wesson for 274. So by time you get it and pay all the fees and NICS it should still be under 350.

just remember there is shipping involved from Gunbroker and Buds and then transfer and NICS when it gets to your dealer.

Not true! If you do a search bounded by location, you can find TONS of guns in NJ therefore, no shipping, no nics, no nothing, just your permits and DL.

Sorry Celray, couldn't pass up on that 686, but I'll make sure it has a good home :)

M

Not true! If you do a search bounded by location, you can find TONS of guns in NJ therefore, no shipping, no nics, no nothing, just your permits and DL.

Sorry Celray, couldn't pass up on that 686, but I'll make sure it has a good home :)

M

Ah! So it was you! :x

Enjoy it! ;)

M

Yes that was me, I spend my life on these boards it was about time I finally came across a good deal. Tomorrow I will be reunited with it, supposedly its super duper clean now too :)

If I come across and good revolvers since I'm always on GB I'll give you a heads up

M

Ah! So it was you! :x

Enjoy it! ;)

I went looking for my first revolver and it came down to GP100 or 686. Either one would have been a fine choice, but after handling both I went with the Smith in 4". These guys keep their value and I did appreciate the more sculpted appearance. Darn thing is so accurate makes me look like I know how to shoot!

Indeed though, this being my first revolver I do find it a PITA to clean. 1 long tube and 6 small tubes to scrub. Yeesh.

unclenunzie